News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lost Hat!

Started by Don Giovanni de' Medici, April 12, 2009, 03:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Giovanni de' Medici

Hey Everyone,

I seem to have lost my hat the last day of faire after closing gate between the Royal Flagship tavern in the front of the site and the Nobles Glade near the chess board.  It was on my sword and fell of in the minute it took to walk there.  I realized it almost immediately that it was missing once at the Glade.  I believe it was picked up by a vendor most likely, whether intentionally or not I do not know, but if you see it anywhere, please take it back and get it to me.  No questions will be asked.  I made the hat myself and after feathers trim and labor would value you it at almost $100.  Thank you all for your eyes and you support this year with my personal life, for those of you who know.  Much love and I miss you all already.

Ryan
407-580-2630

A.K.A.

The Italian Ambassador
Sincero,

Don Giovanni de' Medici
Ambasciatore del Granducato della Toscana
"Dio conserva il Papa"

Madge Estes

I will look in the office one more time.  Hopefully it got turned in.

Hugs, hun!
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Squire Mickey

Ryan, sorry that I didn't see it. I also lost my scabbard at about the same time.

Madge, if you happen to be in the office could you look for that as well?

**grumbilg -"damn sprites, stealin' our stuff..."**
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Anna Iram

I hate hearing something was found and not returned. Do you have a better picture of the hat or perhaps someone else has one?

I'll look through our past pics and see if there is something as well.

Hugs to you and looking forward to seeing you at Lavique.

Hector

Anna:  I believe these photos are of the hat in question.

Unfortunately I didn't see either the hat or the scabbard.  I hope both show up in good condition soon!
-

Squire Mickey

*bump*

Ryan, ever find yer hat?

Anyone ever see me scabbard?
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Don Giovanni de' Medici

Yes, that is the hat in question.  And no, I haven't heard anything yet on either of the lost items.  I am pretty sure that they are indeed lost for good at this point, probably due to show up at some other faire or as a permanent souvenir of a playtron.  Alas, I guess I will have to sew another...
Sincero,

Don Giovanni de' Medici
"Dio conserva il Papa"

Don Giovanni de' Medici

Well folks,

I came across this post while on the forums and I am sad to say that it is probably safe to say we will never find Mickey's or my lost item(s).  Alas, I thank you all for keeping your eyes open for so long.  Thank Thee All!

Ryan
Sincero,

Don Giovanni de' Medici
"Dio conserva il Papa"

Jade Sapphire Emerald

This is the first time in some time I've been able to sign back onto the forums. Busy what with the bad "w" word and all...

I was actually thinking about you two recently wondering if ya'll's items had been found.

Sorry they were not. I wish you luck that they may still show up at some point in time.
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Squire Mickey

Alas, no. Never found. Been using a loner from  Dredmor Plunder. Just another opportunity fer me to make something I have never made (or thought to make).

Shall have to make it a bit fancy I be thinking...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran