News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Do you know this horse?

Started by analise, August 03, 2009, 08:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

analise

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on August 08, 2009, 05:29:07 PM
Ohhhh how I envy you Analise.  I saw Vada going through the ring of fire at PARF a few years back.  I was so amazed I went back the next day at the same time and watched the ring of fire part through my camera lens so I could get some pix.  

Oooh, you have pics? Can I see them? :D!

McGuinness

Quote from: analise on August 08, 2009, 11:58:05 AM
Big thanks to whoever flagged Chelsea (the seller) over facebook for me. We got in touch and I'm going to see Vada tomorrow!

You're welcome. Glad you finally got in touch and I hope things work out for you!  :)

FaireGirl69

analise,

It is my understanding that John Lukas is not jousting anywhere anymore - I know he's a physical personal trainer at a gym nowadays.  So this may be why she's selling the horse and he's not?  I haven't talked to him recently but I can find out details if you want?

Any specific questions you want me to ask John when I contact him?

Hope you get him as Vada deserves to go to a person who will love him and take good care of him.  He's a wonderful horse!
- Dolores in PA

"If they outlaw guns, can we go back to using swords?" - bumper sticker saying

analise

I guess I should have updated this.

It's okay, FaireGirl69, I got some more of the details this past Sunday when I went to see Vada. He really is a lovely horse and a very nice guy and I did like him, but I sat on it overnight and came to the conclusion that he isn't the horse for me, alas. As a consolation prize, here is a pretty pic of him working in the round pen :):

FaireGirl69

- Dolores in PA

"If they outlaw guns, can we go back to using swords?" - bumper sticker saying

Dress Your Dreams

can I ask what the asking price is?  (I don't want to be nosy, just interested.) 

Susan

analise

$2500, there's more information in the link in my first post on the thread. :)