News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Queen looking for work.

Started by Syrilla, August 09, 2009, 10:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syrilla

Is your festival looking for a New Queen or a Lady in Waiting with experience?  Then look no further!  Lords and Ladies, you are about to be introduced to the One and the Only... Lady Kimberly!!!!!!  She comes with a full wardrobe (the period of your choice), and more than enough talent to woo any King.  

This is a limited time offer.  If you hurry now to your scribes, I will throw in Not One, Not Two, but THREE references and a resume.  

IS THAT ALL, you ask?  NO!  Because, I am in a good mood today, I will include A PREVIEW WEEKEND!  You can have Lady Kimberly come to your festival and see what she can do!

Here is just a sample of all that is included:
Slideshow
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/syrilla/My%20costumes/?action=view&current=61697fc8.pbr

So, why not forward this message to your Entertainment Director and make a girl happy!
Dates available January through April, and June till mid October.

Current festivals : Tennessee Renaissance Festival (May) and Louisiana Renaissance Festival (Nov. -mid Dec.).

Curtsy of Chip Talbert and Chuck

lordwriothsley

You know Syrilla we could always use more good noble ladies like you in our nobles guild at VARF for when we start up again next year.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Count Adolfo

oh, were it only within my power to bring you here to Florida... then we'd have two utterly AMAZING Queens here...
oh, wait, I'm being really, really selfish

naaaah.  I'm a Rogue, I'm allowed!

Celtic_Fae

I loved the way you staged your ad! I'm working with the Bay Area Ren Fest kings (Henry VIII and the Holy Roman Emperor) trying to help find them gigs. Good idea to post it here and the way you did!  ;D

Syrilla

lordwriothsley, I wish I could afford to to come up and do it with you guys!  One day...

Syrilla

Ahhh, Count you are too sweet! 

Kathryn.... I don't mind starting a trend.   Esp. if I get a job!

eloquentXI

Would love for you to come to Texas, as it was great seeing you again at Scarby out of the blue.

Will keep my ears open for any word of things! Good luck!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Celtic_Fae

Do you have any Spanish garb? I could arrange a marriage between you and the Holy Roman Emperor if you wanted to be Isabella. (Yeah, you'd still have to talk to management, but there *is* an available king).

Syrilla

Yes, Of course, I have Spanish garb!  :D  Now where did I put that accent???

Hi eloquentXI, It was great seeing you there.  Thanks

Celtic_Fae

It would be for BARF, so I don't know if that would help you now since it is Jan-early April. Of the other FL faires, they're pretty much all booked up...something I'm having trouble with since my King needs a job, like *now*.

Syrilla

My schedule is open from January to mid-April then June to mid- October.

Count Adolfo

Syrilla

bellevivre

If you're available for Texas, you might enquire over at the Sherwood Forest Faire board- it's a new faire, Early Medieval, but they are well organized and definitely looking for real talent.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Syrilla on August 10, 2009, 09:46:18 AM
*Pinch*  Did that help?

I am convinced, at least, that I'm not just dreaming...