News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Family portrait

Started by Tazworth, August 10, 2009, 09:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazworth

This won't be new to many of you and I hope it is okay to cross post this here.....

The Family of Faire group based in Sterling (but rapidly growing to many new Faires) poses for a fmily portrait every season. The following is what I posted on our forums. Many of you are already in FoF. If you are not and would like to join, let me know. I know I have had several requests but honestly I lost track of who I got set up and who I didn't. If you are around for this picture event, please hang out a bit and pose with us.

Photomike...correct me if I am wrong and please add anything you wish.

Saturday night, shortly after gauntlet (7:30ish?) at the front gate, we will be taking our annual family picture. The amount of people in this picture grows every year. I hope you can all make it there yet again. Keep tabs on this post to see if times or location change. Perhaps be open to last minute changes during the day that will be passed on. See you there!
Brett aka Tazworth
Founder of Family of Faire