News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where's everybody staying opening weekend?

Started by Beaudan Tocks, August 11, 2009, 09:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random Girl

Quote from: Tarac on August 11, 2009, 07:54:28 PM
Kevin has the Camper at the campsite for us (Just in case we get to tipsy to drive) Ill drop my keys off with you Nessa.

YES PLEASE!!!

@ Beaudon Tocks - I don't make the rules....however I do enforce them.  Damn I love being security.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Beaudan Tocks

Quote from: harem_pants on August 11, 2009, 09:22:27 PM
Quote from: Tarac on August 11, 2009, 07:54:28 PM
Kevin has the Camper at the campsite for us (Just in case we get to tipsy to drive) Ill drop my keys off with you Nessa.

YES PLEASE!!!

@ Beaudon Tocks - I don't make the rules....however I do enforce them.  Damn I love being security.

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' BADGES!!!
"A chastity belt! That's going to chafe my willy!"

Lady L

Former Shop Owner at MNRF

HandsomeJames

Where I fall...there shall I sleep.

Handsome James Bonney
-Bloodwake

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

We have a free room at our daughter's new place in Eden Prairie for that Friday night. We will be at the front gate for Opening Cannon.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Marietta Graziella

We usually drive home-about 50 minutes.  Although, I have been know to crash with friends who live about 5 minutes outside the back gate!  Whoot!

*ring ring*  "hello"
"Hiieee!  Ish me!  Whoot!"  mumble mumbleburp
speaking to person in the same room.  "It's fest season, isn't it?"  "Yep"
snerk  "I'll be right there to pick you up."
"Huzzaaaahwhoops!"

Yup.  That's usually how the conversation goes.  LOL
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Beaudan Tocks

Yeah MG...   We live another 1/2 an hour north of you and don't feel like driving it... of course we'd both be sleeping most of the way home... but still  ::)

So we opted for the room...   Plus it's our anniversary...  We SHOULD be in a hotel room...  Right? :o
"A chastity belt! That's going to chafe my willy!"

Marietta Graziella

Anniversary?!?  Yes, please do "get a room".   ::) :o ;) ;D

LOL
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Goody

I looked into volunteering last year so that I could camp onsite however it costs the same to camp there as it does at shakopee valley RV park but there u can camp with anyone and since I have family and friends visit often it's more economical to just stay there so that's where I plan to be pretty much every weekend this yr.

DeadBishop

Might be staying on site a few nights this year, otherwise we'll be making the trek back and forth from home.  Regardless, we'll be hanging out after hours to chillax with everyone.... :D

R/F.com member since 2003

white trillium

We drive home to Crystal most nights, but are hoping to camp at least a weekend or two at the Shakopee RV campground (that was fun last year!).
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Will Gamwell

Where am I staying?  Same place as last year.  Bottom of the lighted walkway under the lighted tree (a.k.a. orgasm tree).

MissBubu

Quote from: Rafe on August 13, 2009, 07:54:55 AM
Where am I staying?  Same place as last year.  Bottom of the lighted walkway under the lighted tree (a.k.a. orgasm tree).

Or the "Tree of Delights". My camper is the pop-up by the power grid.

Will Gamwell

Quote from: MissBubu on August 13, 2009, 08:40:03 AM
Quote from: Rafe on August 13, 2009, 07:54:55 AM

Or the "Tree of Delights". My camper is the pop-up by the power grid.

Well Hello there neighbor!

escherblacksmith

let's see, I think I'll be in the Badlands . . .
--