News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Day Weather

Started by LadySeasan, August 27, 2009, 01:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Adolfo

can we get the Goddess Lupa to work some of her incredible magic and make sure next weekend is a non-humid low-70s breezy weekend full of fun and frivolity?

I don't really HAVE "light garb"

Witchhawk

I do believe that this past weekend everyone was more concerned with rain and mud. So therefore we had no rain and only a tiny bit of mud - but it was humid. Be careful what you ask for - next weekend might end up being cool & breezy but with rain! I'm just sayin'. The powers that be like specifics!

WH

Arianwyn

We'll try and bring some cooler weather down from Canada (without rain) for the weekend.....I have not had my A/C on in a week now....even had a fleecy jacket on this past weekend ???

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Yes do bring that with you, after Saturday we could use some cool weather.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

LadySeasan

Quote from: Witchhawk on August 31, 2009, 07:48:36 AM
I do believe that this past weekend everyone was more concerned with rain and mud. So therefore we had no rain and only a tiny bit of mud - but it was humid. Be careful what you ask for - next weekend might end up being cool & breezy but with rain! I'm just sayin'. The powers that be like specifics!

WH

ahh! good point! 
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack