News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Great Opening Day!!!!

Started by Lady Kathleen of Olmsted, August 24, 2009, 10:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Huzzah to one and all for making the Opening Day of the 2009 Minnesota Renaissance Festival season a joyous one.

The weather was PERFECT!!  Not too hot!!  A nice breeze! Plenty of sights, sounds, smells, to keep all sated and happy!!

Also, it was a good time to meet up with members of this wonderful community..If I forgot you, please do not be angry.

Muffin
Captain Bacardi
Mariette Graziella
Lady Elizabeth
Goody
Sleepyarcher, a.k.a Lord Fondelbottom
Mad Jack Wolfe
Noble Dreg
Mad Irish
Sorcha

I took a lot of photos and will get them up as soon as I can.

Those MIA, I miss you. Lord and Lady Figaro, Baron and Baroness Doune.

"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Beaudan Tocks

Mairsy Doates & I looked ALL over, All weekend for you, Lady Kathleen...  but, alas... we did not find you... *tear*

We did however manage to Meet Mad Jack, unfortunately Mariette Graziella was on break and we Missed her.
After a few attempts, we were able to catch Captain Bacardi and Muffin at the Foaming Stein. a pleasure.
We caught a glimpse of Lord Fondelbottom...

We may have seen more of you out there but it's so hard to match the wee avatar pics with the real thing sometimes.

IT WAS A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
"A chastity belt! That's going to chafe my willy!"

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

The Earl and I will be back one of the days over Labor Day weekend, dressed more Piratey this time. I need to get me a new Cavalier hat at Excalibur. I have plenty of plumes.

Here's a new album just up...http://good-times.webshots.com/album/574310058inHiYE

Enjoy!!
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde