News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who was there for opening day?

Started by Damien Ryan, August 09, 2009, 08:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonWing

Colleen I did see you and got a side shot of you. Now that I know who you are I will introduce myself next time I am in the Shire.

Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

kcdcchef

excellent shots damien!! and thank you for NOT posting them behind a cut, i hate having to open another window in friecken photobucket or something to see images.

colleen~i will have to say hi this october, for sure!

Damien Ryan

I kinda wish i had brought my dslr, since i acutally do photography and could have taken some sick pics...but i was afraid that i would have a bit to much to drink and break it LOL LOL!

SrEstebanLegaspi

Here's a shot of Colleen I took this past weekend (on Saturday):

Lots more from that Saturday in the gallery linked to that image.
SeƱor Esteban Maniquis y Legaspi
Nosce te ipsum

McGuinness

Dragonwing - that was me, in my new vampire-cape that they had just given me. Can't wait until it gets cool enough to wear that thing around some more!  ;)

kcdcchef - Come say hello when you make it out! After how I'm suffering from our 100+ heat index yesterday, I don't blame you for waiting until cooler weather!  8)

Esteban - I will never figure out how you get those shots. I'm pretty sure I don't really look like that - you and that camera of yours are amazing!  :-*