News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who's going on labor day?

Started by Lady_Claira, August 26, 2009, 12:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Robert of Essex

Excellent, assuming all goes well, I'll be there all 3 days - Sat, Sun and Mon.

I suspect Labor day will be crowded, so it could be a challenge to run into one another. However, if anyone wants to get a hold of me you can visit the Friends of Faire Garden in the back of the faire on the Queens Highway - just ask for Brother Robert. If I'm not there they'll get word to me.

I'm hoping to actually catch a few shows this weekend, I'm so behind on the various plots.. Though I did catch Taming of the Shrew, which I enjoyed :)

Lady_Claira

I'm pretty sure that labor day will be crowded as well. I also know that on labor day a bunch of people dress funky like. LOL. But I'm ready for it.

As for going to the friends of faire garden in the back to say Hi to you Brother Robert? Don't you have to be a member of the friends of faire to do that? (Not saying you aren't, just saying that if you do have to be a member, someone like me who isn't going to do that wouldn't work so well, lol)
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Lady_Claira on September 03, 2009, 01:05:15 PM
I'm pretty sure that labor day will be crowded as well. I also know that on labor day a bunch of people dress funky like. LOL. But I'm ready for it.

As for going to the friends of faire garden in the back to say Hi to you Brother Robert? Don't you have to be a member of the friends of faire to do that? (Not saying you aren't, just saying that if you do have to be a member, someone like me who isn't going to do that wouldn't work so well, lol)

Yes there were some whacky outfits last year now that I think about it, hm...

Guests are most welcome at the FoF garden!  You are always welcome to come say hello or meet someone!   ( There is a back area, that is secluded and members only, but the front is a public reception area )  There is always someone there manning the garden  and welcoming visitors :)