News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Edition: Sept. 12th - Oct. 18th

Started by Mandrake Von Sets, August 26, 2009, 10:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandrake Von Sets

My guild doesn't participate due to the time commitment, but my wife and I might just venture down for a day.

http://www.norcalrenfaire.com/
Wil

NorthBayDreamer

We will be there at least two weekends.  At this point it will be the 2nd and last, but don't know for sure yet
Lord Lisle (when a Nobel)
Horndog (when a Pirate)
Master Thomas Boddinham (when a middle)
Landshark No. 67

Hoowil

We might try to hit one of the later weekends, but due to time and money (mainly money) restraints, I'll probably miss this one.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

chainshot

We are hoping to attend the first and second week (kids week and Pirate week respectively) of faire.  Perhaps we will run into some of you there.

Carl Heinz

Our current plans are to be there the second and third weekends.  We're starting to load the Bounder and reservations made for Casa RV.  Need to check the scooter out a bit more.  Was running rough yesterday.
Carl Heinz
Guild of St Cuthbert

callalilly

My sister and I will be there sept. 26 yeah!!

NorthBayDreamer

We will be there both Saturday and Sunday this weekend.
Lord Lisle (when a Nobel)
Horndog (when a Pirate)
Master Thomas Boddinham (when a middle)
Landshark No. 67

Dominic_Deegan

My sister, Dance_Dance, and a group of friends are attending tomorrow (Sunday the 18th). I really, really wanted to go since I just moved back to California after being gone for 4 years. However, I got a cold so I don't know how well I'll be able to walk and breath in a t-shirt, much less a bodice. I will have to see how I feel in the morning. *uses every potion in the cabinet to make it all go away, especially the congested coughing*
"If you like rainbows, then you'll have to get used to the rain."