News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Labor Day / Day of Wrong

Started by LadyAnn, August 27, 2009, 03:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrogPrincezz

This will be my first year attempting anything for "DOW" so with little time left and no desire to sew a last minute costume... I'm thinking of combining all the themes of the weekends together so the costume has elements of everything.  A kilt(school uniform skirt) for Highlander fling, a coin belt for wonders of the world, the ever popular stripe thigh-hi's for pirate's high seas adventure, a cavalier hat for buccaneer beer fest (yeah i know buccaneer-cavalier two different animals), wild days amazing knights i have know clue.

thoughts/suggestions appreciated

LadyAnn

*giggles*  That sound like fun.  Would you happen to have something knightly? Don't forget about sweet endings.  That one should be easy just strap a box of chocolate to you rear end *giggle*
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

sealion

Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

FrogPrincezz

Something knightly? That's where I draw a blank when I think knight I think shining armor.  If only I had a corset with a templar cross on it.  Other than that I wouldn't know something knightly if it pulled out it's sword and struck me with it.

sealion

I've spent far too much time on the computer today rather than sewing! Here's a preview of what I'll be wearing this weekend. :D
Saturday:

Sunday:

Monday:
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Katie Bookwench

And I'll lay even bets that you're going to look AT LEAST that cute, too.  :)

I'll be looking out for your creations!
Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

Rani Zemirah

I certainly hope you're all planning on posting pics of all this wonderful fun!!!  Wish I could get up there for the SteamPunk invasion, but I'm sure my Steam will still be building at that point, and it's a bit of a hike for me, anyway...  Maybe next year!!! 

I know you'll all have a wonderful time, though... so don't forget the pics!!!  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

LadyAnn

Quote from: sealion on September 01, 2009, 08:09:05 PM
I've spent far too much time on the computer today rather than sewing! Here's a preview of what I'll be wearing this weekend. :D
Saturday:Sunday:Monday:

You are going to look sooo cute!

I have found a bunch of things to use, but I'm having a difficult time with putting them into something that looks decent.  ::)  Creativity block I guess!
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"