News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What Renaissance type woman are you? Quiz Time!

Started by Welsh Wench, September 12, 2009, 08:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckie84

What does the color blue taste like?

Serenity

You are a princess! Waiting patiently for your prince to carry you off to his castle you...realize that there is more out there. A true dreamer and mischeif maker, you enjoy trying to see and grasp life no matter how many times you get yelled at. You are well educated in many areas and though you may know book knowledge, your ideas about the world arent quite accurate. You enjoy the finer things in life that only the high class can afford, but you know there is more in the world than pretty things. One day you will be Queen!!

Interesting...
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

Lady Pagos

You are a Gypsy! Dancing and parties are your kinda thing! You like having fun all the time and never seem to be in the same place twice. You have an interesting outlook on life, but usually do all your living at night by the fires of the gypsy camps. You entice people with stories and song, its never a dull moment with you around.
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Lady Christina de Pond

Keen and Sharp, you are a Merchant! You like interacting with people and you know how to spot a bargain. Although you dress and look the part of a lady, you can give the best male merchant a run for his money! You can smell a cheat miles away and when it comes to math, you are the best!
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Dayna

Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Jessi

Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."

Tammy

Your Result

You are a Gypsy! Dancing and parties are your kinda thing! You like having fun all the time and never seem to be in the same place twice. You have an interesting outlook on life, but usually do all your living at night by the fires of the gypsy camps. You entice people with stories and song, its never a dull moment with you around.
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Selkie

Bow down! you are the Queen! whatever you say, goes. You have a large dose of confidence but dont let that get to your ego! Surrounded by wealth and soaking in power, you are the face that everyone knows and looks to for stability. A true leader, you know right from wrong and how to fix a tough situation. Long Live the Queen!
"I am a woman upon the land, I am a seal in the sea..."

Lupa

Here is my result... of course :)!!

Bow down! you are the Queen! whatever you say, goes. You have a large dose of confidence but dont let that get to your ego! Surrounded by wealth and soaking in power, you are the face that everyone knows and looks to for stability. A true leader, you know right from wrong and how to fix a tough situation. Long Live the Queen!
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

RumbaRue

Of course I'm the QUEEN!

Bow down! you are the Queen! whatever you say, goes. You have a large dose of confidence but don't let that get to your ego! Surrounded by wealth and soaking in power, you are the face that everyone knows and looks to for stability. A true leader, you know right from wrong and how to fix a tough situation. Long Live the Queen!

Now what I need are more minions!!!!
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

Pinn

You are a wench! Saucy and sharp tounged, you know how to have a good time! Serving in alehouses and taverns, wenches are notorious for their healthy sexual appitite. Although very flirtatious, you wont let any man take advantage of you. With a fiery temper, you know how to defend yourself and your ale!
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

renren

Hmmm, I usually get pirate..
Must be all the time I've been spending 'round Rani and the crew by the fire! LOL!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL