News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I found my Way Home and other things!

Started by Moon Dawg, May 22, 2008, 08:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RenRobin

You can never be too early with those nargle bashing potions.  They were so unfriendly last year. 

A nice freak of nature "Cool front"  would be lovely to have about then to take the top off of this heat we are having.

Loki-terr (in training)

RenRobin

So did the question ever get answered, is AARG on the 21st???
Loki-terr (in training)

Queen Bonnie

I talked to Bear/ Moon dawg and he said the June ARRG was on the 28th. Best to check with him. I will try to get an update. The July ARRG- here is the 26th.   Details will follow soon!   no Cakes!  LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

dbaldock

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Queen Bonnie

PIE is better!  City Cafe has great pies!  Ever try the banana burritos at Morelia's? Too yummy!
After all those cakes last year- I can't even look at cake! LOL! We had to throw out so much cake. It was upsetting to waste food. ONE cake only at the ARRG this year.  Perhaps we should do a what will you bring list .
Wingardium Leviosa!

RenRobin

;D ;D That would be a great idea!  Hope Molden comes again this year and brings his Dragon Eggs, I missed out on them last year.  There were enough sweet there to send everyone into a diabetic coma.
Loki-terr (in training)

Queen Bonnie

I also missed Molden's dragon eggs. At the time I was just not up to eating much except bland stuff. This year I can try them!
Hey Molden! More Dragon eggs!
  We sure don't need a ton of sweets- unless it is dark chocolate!  Only kidding!
Wingardium Leviosa!