News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

KCRF photos from today, 9-13-2009

Started by Sullivans Bastard, September 13, 2009, 10:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sullivans Bastard

Here's some random photos from my first visit to the Kansas City Renaissance Festival today.  I was having a ton of fun, so didn't take as many pictures as I should.  They are random photos of guests, players, and even a couple of my wife and myself. :)

Sullivans Bastard

and a few more:

<--Me Missus. ;D

<--Me own mugshot...note the deadly weapon in the baldric. (At least the way I play it!  ::) )

Sullivans Bastard

kcdcchef

it looked rather mundane there today. was it a slow day?? usually the last few weekends are just crazy. and the first one. and the middle 3 are in between. which faire is your home base??

glad you liked our little shire. we like it.

Sullivans Bastard

Quote from: kcdcchef on September 14, 2009, 12:35:57 AM
it looked rather mundane there today. was it a slow day?? usually the last few weekends are just crazy. and the first one. and the middle 3 are in between. which faire is your home base??

glad you liked our little shire. we like it.

A lot of those photos were taken early morning just after the gates opened.  By mid-day it was starting to get pretty crowded.

As for home base, Wanda & I are too new to this to have a home base, but i is likely to become KCRF as it is the closest major Faire to us.  We live just about 125 miles from Bonner Springs.