News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Festival Friday

Started by Kate, March 01, 2010, 12:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsTheBishop

Quote from: Kate on March 16, 2010, 04:13:47 AM
Quote from: ItsTheBishop on March 11, 2010, 03:41:00 PM
Quote from: Lady Raven on March 11, 2010, 01:51:40 PM
You should have requested it off two month ago like I did  ;D

Well, I don't actually work until 11PM. I just don't drive, ergo getting to BARF is a trick.

In what area of town do you live?  I'm sure we could find you a ride if you wanted to be there!

I live in Dunedin. I don't mind paying for gas or pints in exchange, either.

Ambrosine

Hey KATE!! Monica is planning on coming too right? I remembered her saying she wanted to and I know she also said she doesn' t hop on here much anymore.

Quote from: ItsTheBishop on March 16, 2010, 11:16:21 AM
Quote from: Kate on March 16, 2010, 04:13:47 AM
Quote from: ItsTheBishop on March 11, 2010, 03:41:00 PM
Quote from: Lady Raven on March 11, 2010, 01:51:40 PM
You should have requested it off two month ago like I did  ;D

Well, I don't actually work until 11PM. I just don't drive, ergo getting to BARF is a trick.

In what area of town do you live?  I'm sure we could find you a ride if you wanted to be there!

I live in Dunedin. I don't mind paying for gas or pints in exchange, either.

Thats a little far for me since i'm in Land O Lakes or I would have let you bumsky a ride.
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Kate

Me too, but I'm coming from Zephyrhills -- even farther away. :(
Kate
Pink'n Penny

ItsTheBishop

Quote from: Kate on March 16, 2010, 12:46:10 PM
Me too, but I'm coming from Zephyrhills -- even farther away. :(

Yeah. Most of you are in the Tampa area.

Bud of the Shire

Well, since I'll be returning from the Islands on Thursday, what better way to spend a Friday recuperating. 
Lookout/Sniper of The Harbinger
AKA Scrumptious M'Crack

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Bud of the Shire on March 16, 2010, 04:26:10 PM
Well, since I'll be returning from the Islands on Thursday, what better way to spend a Friday recuperating. 
Oh, Lord...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Kate

Yes!  Monica will be there, along with my friends Portia and Meghan!  I SO can't wait!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Jessi

Unfortunately I have to work friday. But we will be there saturday!!
Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."

Ambrosine

Is there a way I could leave my husband at home? I think I may have more fun if that was possible!

Count Adolfo

it's a possibility I may make an appearance... not sure if I'll be there for tailgate, though.

Kate

Quote from: Lady Raven on March 16, 2010, 10:03:37 PM
Is there a way I could leave my husband at home? I think I may have more fun if that was possible!
Aww!  I think you'll have a great time! With or without him! :)

Quote from: Count Adolfo on March 17, 2010, 03:20:58 AM
it's a possibility I may make an appearance... not sure if I'll be there for tailgate, though.
I don't think there will be a "real" tailgate.  I'm thinking everyone bring their own food and some champagne, lol.
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Kate

Okay Festival Fridayers!

Are you excited yet?

Let's take a vote:
Tailgate where everyone brings something?
OR
Bring something of your own?

Since there won't be a ton of us, I am okay with bringing my own b'fast (and bottle of champagne! hehe :) )

Monica and I will be heading out from my place in the morning and hitting the parking lot I'm guessing between 8:30 and 9.

See some of you then!  Can't wait!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Ambrosine

aww Kate no biscuits and Gravy??

I was going to bring some muffins to share with all! Just because they are so easy for me to make and I've been spoilin my family by always having some in stock in our pantry! I will bring the orange juice to hangout with the champagne.

We should be there about the same time as you since I'll be dropping Aidan off around 8.

Kate

Okay, if you insist, I suppose we'll let you bring muffins!  No sausage and gravy this week.  Maybe next week, though!  :)

I think I'll pick up some fruit and make a fruit salad.  Feeling the need for something a little lighter. :)

Unless everyone wants biscuits and gravy; then I'll make a small batch! :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Ambrosine

Fruit salad sounds yummy!