News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Job opening at CoRF in Larkspur

Started by Blushing, May 22, 2008, 09:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blushing

Forgive me for posting this here ... but I figure more might find it in the Colorado branch of the forum.  A friend of mine asked me to post this, as he's still seeking to round out his crew for his jewelry booth (VERY VERY pretty things!) ... I'm tempted, but I may well be spending my summer weekends at my mundane job.

Job opening at the Colorado Renaissance Festival ...

Wanted:  lively and personable, honest and diligent female having her own costume to help with sales at a classy jewelry booth at the Colorado Renaissance Festival in Larkspur, Colorado. Should know something about sales and basic jewelry awareness, including
identification of common colored gemstones. Will train.

Two breaks a day of 45 minutes each; it's a long day, 8AM till 6:30 pm or so Saturdays and Sundays from June 11th until the end of July.

Makes $100 a day plus a bonus if the booth does well and clears "the bonus hurdle."  We have a wonderful crew with a great product and loyal customers from 30 years of business at this show awaiting our latest jewelry products.

Contact info is online ... http://www.jewelrybydaoud.com

"Twenty years from now
you will be more disappointed

by the things you didn't do
then by the things you did.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from safe harbor.
Explore.  Dream"
-- Mark Twain --
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Saber

damn... i lack the requisite parts....

Adriana Rose

Tanda

o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

violetdprey

I've already been talking with them for a while. I think the position has been filled.