News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

All Hallows Eve 2011- Hosted by TRANSYLVANIA!!!

Started by Blue66669, October 25, 2011, 03:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

We bring to you a most amazing ALL HALLOWS EVE filled with food, fun, and frivolity. There are many contests to enter for prizes and glory.

11 am near Dragonslayer, we will have the Scream Like A Banshee contest! Give us your best blood curdling or horrifying scream!

Then, from 1-3pm near Dragonslayer, we will be starting the Pumpkin Carving Contest. You have two hours to show off your artistic skills!

At 2pm, in the Joust Arena, we're proud to present the Costume Contest. Strut your stuff if you think you have what it takes to win.

Finally, at 4pm, join us again near the Dragonslayer for the Kettle Corn Eating Contest! A gastronomical feat of astronomical proportions!

Please join us for the contests to try and win season tickets to next year's festival!!!
Blaidd Drwg

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Hmmmm, i wonder if we can talk Advent into the Kettle Corn Contest again....

*insert Richards War Chant*
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

eloquentXI

Quote from: WarCat on October 25, 2011, 03:59:04 PM
We bring to you a most amazing ALL HALLOWS EVE filled with food, fun, and frivolity. There are many contests to enter for prizes and glory.

11 am near Dragonslayer, we will have the Scream Like A Banshee contest! Give us your best blood curdling or horrifying scream!

Then, from 1-3pm near Dragonslayer, we will be starting the Pumpkin Carving Contest. You have two hours to show off your artistic skills!

At 2pm, in the Joust Arena, we're proud to present the Costume Contest. Strut your stuff if you think you have what it takes to win.

Finally, at 4pm, join us again near the Dragonslayer for the Kettle Corn Eating Contest! A gastronomical feat of astronomical proportions!

Please join us for the contests to try and win season tickets to next year's festival!!!

Do we sign up at all for the costume contest?

Cause...I'm gonna enter, for the first time ever.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Blue66669

Come see me on Saturday morning, Meg. I'm not quite sure of the protocol for it yet, but I'll know by then.
Blaidd Drwg

azchris

maeven

Since I am eating for two, would that disqualify me from participating in the kettle corn contest?  ;) jk lol... Can't wait for all the fun! :)
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

eloquentXI

Quote from: WarCat on October 25, 2011, 06:02:36 PM
Come see me on Saturday morning, Meg. I'm not quite sure of the protocol for it yet, but I'll know by then.

Aye, aye. I'll text you with uh...what to look out for!  :D
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

DancingDogDairy

I wonder if I can enter a goat in the costume contest? I'd better get busy.
Genevieve McQuilling
Slave Labor

ravic

Unless they changed the rules, it's for patrons only

maeven

Quote from: DancingDogDairy on October 25, 2011, 10:59:18 PM

If television and movies have taught me anything, it's that if you put a baseball cap on the goat (or any other animal for that matter), they are usually able to blend in with the other children in the area to be entered into the costume contest.

Lady Kett

Quote from: maeven on October 26, 2011, 08:13:26 AM

If television and movies have taught me anything, it's that if you put a baseball cap on the goat (or any other animal for that matter), they are usually able to blend in with the other children in the area to be entered into the costume contest.

LOL! And the goat has the added bonus of allowing  you to say, "Hi, this is my kid...." <duck>

angusmacinnes

Everytime I see reference to a goat, I see it on a bbq spitt.  ;D
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Strange

Quote from: Lady Kett on October 26, 2011, 06:27:15 PM
Quote from: maeven on October 26, 2011, 08:13:26 AM

LOL! And the goat has the added bonus of allowing  you to say, "Hi, this is my kid...." <duck>

No kidding!

maeven

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Lady Kett on October 26, 2011, 06:27:15 PM

EWE! That was Baaaad!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...