News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Boondock Saints II

Started by Dracconia, October 12, 2009, 12:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracconia

I just found out that the Boondock Saints II All Saints Day is coming out in theaters on October 30....but my local theater's aren't playing it....does anyone know if it is a selective release and then straight to DVD??
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

bellevivre

hadnt heard anything about it, though there've been rumors for a long time... let us know what else you find!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Sir William Marcus

click     Boondock Saints
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

bellevivre

WOOOOOOT!!!!

and hubby will be going to faire that weekend- should I go see it just for spite?
Belle the Kat

Serenity

Have you heard where it's being released?  I can't find anything out about theaters yet, just that it will be limited.  This is going to rock!

"And shepherds we shall be..."
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

bellevivre

I cant find specific info yet, but I'd imagine if you have an 'art house' theatre nearby that typically runs the limited/indie movies, that would likely be your best bet... or at least i'm hoping, as there's one 2 blocks from my office!!!
Belle the Kat