News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone interested in Wooden Wands?

Started by Myrdrinn, October 12, 2009, 12:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrdrinn

I was just wondering if anyone was interested in wooden wands. I'm hoping to get a booth next year at a few festivals and I thought I'd see if anyone on here that's going to the KC faire might be interested in one. I have about 30 made right now that are ready to go. They're hand made and sanded to a smooth finish. They come in a variety of woods and some have stones and wrapped handles. If you're interested, send me an email and maybe we can meet up before the faire at the campground near KC. I'll be there on the last weekend. Thanks. brethrenofthewolf@hotmail.com

Myrdrinn

TKM

i'd think you'd have a market... my mom had started handcrafting wooden staves and woodburning images into them... i kept a few and they're beautiful. I encouraged her to get a vendor space at the faire to sell them, but she said it just wasn't her passion, and that come faire season in KC, she and my stepdad like to head further southwest to avoid the weather... but by all means do so, and I'll for sure stop by on one of my walks around shire next season.