News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pirate Fantasies

Started by tastypasty, October 23, 2009, 10:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tastypasty

I'm sitting here at work...deep in computers, files, appointments, phone calls...but my mind is already at the fire tonight...goblet of loki in hand....meeting all sorts of interesting new garbed, cloaked & eloquently spoken friends.....

Sigh.............

Until tonight..........

Taffy Saltwater

Heehee.  Had to go out last night for a new ironing board cover so I could press my pirate gear.  I am so there.  Hope you'll come by the book signing table & say hello in the morning - we'll be in the greenway between the PoW and the book store.
Sveethot!

tastypasty

I will try to come by...assuming my pirate escapades from Friday don't prevent me from garbing before noon.  ;)  If not....maybe I'll see you at the Sea Devil later...

wyckdblyss

Will you be there Sunday too or just Saturday? Myself and the little pirate will be there Sunday...
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

tastypasty

I will only be doing the faire on Saturday.  Unfortunately...I need most of Sunday for recovery...LOL

Jinglebum

*looks at the time* Three hours and forty-five minutes till I head to camp.

Hip hip!
Oh... Shiny!

Taffy Saltwater

Just Saturday.  Need Sunday to recuperate & get ready for the new week.
Sveethot!

ravic

Quote from: wyckdblyss on October 23, 2009, 01:44:14 PM
Will you be there Sunday too or just Saturday? Myself and the little pirate will be there Sunday...

Taffy may not be there but the rest of her crew will be. Come see them.

Allen-native

I too am riddled with this notion!
I believe in love and laughter and not much else