News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fantastic weekend - closing weekend (MNRF)

Started by Blushing, September 28, 2009, 11:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blushing

Hear ye, hear ye ... let it be known that Blushing, dubbed Countess and Chronicler of Cognizance, Crimson Champion of Kilts by The Hamster King, will be visiting the fair shire that is home to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival for closing weekend.

--------------

I am very much looking forward to my visit ... it is my first trip to the region, and of course the faire.  I shall be bringing tidings from Colorado, and hamsters ... I've heard amazing things about the Minnesota faire, so I'm ecstatic to experience it for myself!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Nikita

Look for the free soap samples!  Love to meet you
Everyday is a challenge and gift

DeadBishop

Fantastic!  Make sure to stop by Willing Soles and Foaming Stein!  You'll be able to find a large number of R/F.com members just at those two places...

R/F.com member since 2003

Marietta Graziella

Hurray for visitors!  Welcome welcome welcome!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Charlotte Rowan

Yay! I hope to meet you this weekend, and that you enjoy your visit. Dress warm - we're looking at highs in the low 60s!!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Blushing

Deadbishop, I've been specifically tasked to find you.

Nikita, Marietta and Charlotte, I certainly hope to meet you!  I'll be there both days, and I do have a gate pass as I'll be helping Under the Mango Tree pack up at weekend's close.

And I will be dressing warm - It will be a nice change!  And I'm lugging my lovely heavy cloak.  My R/F pin is on my flowered hat.

Blushing

I'm so very very sorry that it took this long to post my photos ... but I managed to catch some kind of plague at work when I returned from my festival adventure, which then turned into bronchitis.  I STILL sound like something almost dead.

ANYWAYS ... Here are the best of my photos from closing weekend (really only a fraction of what I took) ... it was a WONDERFUL visit, and I can't wait until I visit again!

http://picasaweb.google.com/blushingbiggins/2009MRF?feat=directlink

Enjoy ...

Blushing

It would take way too long to catalogue all the wonderful things I experienced on my first visit (hopefully the first of many) toyour fair faire.  Meeting some you, seeing new shows, hearing new music, trying new foods ... that doesn't even begin to cover it.

Thank you!