News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Minnesota Tornado roll call- DB,Kathleen of Olmsted, and others please check in

Started by Lady Amy of York, May 25, 2008, 09:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renren

I'm glad for everyone that is okay! ;D
Waiting to hear from all that haven't checked in! ???
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Random Girl

~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Marietta Graziella

MG and VV checking in.  All is well here.  We didn't see (well, our house/neighborhood) didn't see any damage but our friends, just a few miles west took major damage.  The side of their house looks as though it were hit but a baseball launcher.  The siding is destroyed, the slide on the play fort looks like Swiss cheese, the tile table on the deck has about 50% gone.  It's bad.  Thankfully, they were all up north camping with friends this past weekend and are safe.

BTW, I was in TN.  VV was up north with the boys, camping with these friends.

Hugs all around.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

festmum

Good to hear everyone is okay!  Being here in TN...I know how scary it can be.  $6000 damage to my house here before I left for the islands.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I know Lady Kathleen of Olmsted is OK as well as I have been conversing with her on a daily babses. She was in the safe zone from what she reported to me. She has been so busy sewing that she hasn't had time to check in on the forum.

Glad she and her family are OK
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

RumbaRue

Mad Jack Wolfe lives in Blaine, Minnesota and haven't heard a word from that direction. Has anyone else?
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

Captain Jack Wolfe

Rumba, love, if it weren't for you I would have missed this thread entirely.   :-*

We're just fine.  No damage to the house, but we lost a flag pole and one of our lawn chairs is in the lake. Maybe I can get federal funding for having established an artificial reef?  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

DeadBishop

Here's a picture I managed to get of the tornado forming, right before touchdown...

R/F.com member since 2003

Lord Figaro

That's entirely to close for comfort to a tornado for my comfort DB. Just glad alls well with you and yours, and everyone.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Synnovea

Ooooo, I forgot how creepy that was  :o

...great shot though, DB!

Erynn

I believe Lady Kathleen and I live in the same town now, so she was well in the safe zone. I didn't even know about it until the next day.

Glad everyone is alright and DB, thats a freaky picture.

divapixie

And I thought I was in tornadoe alley.  I am glad everyone is safe... having seen teh massive destruction wrought by those things (Greensburg Kansas is like 40 miles from where I live) I know how scary they can be.
"I have the heart of a child... in a jar on my desk."

Poco the Pirate

we were up north at grandpa and grandma's property and the winds picked up and shook the trailer but the tornados didnt hit us either.  Im glad every one is safe and sound. 
You never know when a leperon might attack