News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Beware The Bling! Phoenix Risen First Annual All Hallows Bash Contests & Sign Up

Started by Lishy, October 21, 2009, 11:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

The tacos were truly exceptional, but alas, I missed the cleavage...  I was putting my renlet to bed at the time, and although I could hear the merriment outside, well... somethings just will not be rushed (like the singing of "A Pirate Looks At Forty", my daughter's favorite bedtime song)! 

It was all amazing, and the booze table was just... phenomenal... there is no other way to describe it.  Really.  Soooo glad I could contribute to the Rum gifts with something new!  LOL  Of course, I think I drank most of it, but there was still a good amount left the last time I saw it.  At least that's the story I'm stickin' with...  :P  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

*Teach*

Trust me Rani, you weren't the only one hitting that particular bottle.

*Pineapple rum and 7-up are a great combo I have discovered*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Rani Zemirah

Ooooh... that sounds really good!!!  I kinda liked it straight, myself...  :D  LOL  It's tasty enough to just sip without even being mixed.  I know I (mostly) filled my goblet with it 3 times Sat. night, but even after that and all the Loki I drank I still went to bed sober...  ::)  I tried my best to get rather smashed, but I guess the tipsy from Friday night acted as a counterweight... (hey, it sounds logical to me... :P )  LOL 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

KeeperoftheBar

For the benefit of those of us whose legs (wheels) didn't last till the contests, would someone list who won each event?   

Next year I may have to find people to volunteer to push me around when StudMuffin poos out.  I told him not to race the carriage horse, but does he listen to me?... Nooooo!
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Blue66669

Honey, if you can make it to Row 8, we've got an absolutely ELECTRIFYING snack for your dear StudMuffin, guaranteed to give him the pick me up needed to get him all over the campgrounds!
Blaidd Drwg

*Teach*

Due to some apparent confusions and such not every contest actually happened.
Elaine (I think) won the 2009 cleavage contest.
The punkin contest was cancelled because there were to many damaged on the way to TRF.
The children's costume contest was cancelled because many who we thought would be coming were either misinformed about when/where or just plain decided not to walk down to visit.
The cleavage contest has definitely been declared to be an annual tradition and was a great hit with everyone.
Next year's party shall be even grander for certain and our plan is to continue that growth as the years continue.

And Studmuffin can always plan on getting a CHARGE out of the feed lines of Phoenix Risen!

*And since Keeper brings me little rum gifts on occasion he is welcome to come along with Studmuffin*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Rani Zemirah

Sounds like there are plenty of livery stables where SM will be able to get a little something to tide him over while his rider does the same, so no more excuses for not showing up in camp, Keeper!  It was wonderful to finally meet you at the POW, btw!  My renlet was most impressed with SM, also...  Looking forward to the next time!  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

KeeperoftheBar

StudMuffin and I thiank you for all of the support.  It is a little late this season but with a bit of luck we shall camp with the clan next year and I may take you all up on your kind offers.  (Okay Zaubon, I know, I have been saying that for a couple of years but now after meeting so many of the clan, the urge to camp is getting overwhelming).
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Zaubon

I'll believe it when I see Studmuffin get unloaded in the campgrounds.  ;)

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: Zaubon on November 09, 2009, 10:07:27 AM
I'll believe it when I see Studmuffin get unloaded in the campgrounds.  ;)

Good Sir, this time next year I hope to make you eat those words while I eat your breakfast.  (And maybe dinner).
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen