News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Playtron campgrounds group areas

Started by mpullen, November 19, 2009, 06:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpullen

Okay, about 3/4 of the available area for reserved group camping has been marked. December and January is the time to come out and clear your areas.

Early December we will have the roads built up to allow vehicle traffic.

I will be coming out to place traffic markers and informational signs in the Playtron area early December. The Playtron campgrounds road will be a one-way traffic pattern (once faire starts), due to the narrow clearance on the back side.

I'm hoping for a detailed GPS survey of the campgrounds once things get laid out.

Come the end of January, if a group hasn't cleared their area, I'll remove the marker tapes and make the area available for other groups to claim and clear. Is that clear enough?

BTW, if you are not a member of the Robinandcompany Yahoo group, you really need to join. That is where we discuss just about everything related to Participants and Playtrons, including more detailed discussions on the campgrounds.