News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hotel list

Started by Ladyfair, July 28, 2011, 01:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfair

I was wondering if there is a recommended hotel for the vendors?  New location means I need new hotel too... smile....
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Grace "Rum" O'Malley

Greetings!

Here you go!

Recommended hotels for 2011 Fishers Renaissance Faire:

Candlewood Suites- $69
8111 Bash St.
Indianapolis, IN  46250
317-595-9292

Suburban Extended Stay Hotels- $49
8055 Bash St.
Indianapolis, IN  46250
317-598-1914

Romeo 'the' Red

The New Site at Saxony is actually not that far from Conner Prairie.  One exit up on Highway 69.  (or 5 minutes).   ;D
Sir Walter Raleigh
Chairman of the Fishers Renaissance Faire
Founding member of The Hey Nonny Nonny Players  (aka Pirate

Ladyfair

I ususlly stayed at the holiday inn express off i-69 but seemed a bit of a drive to the old faire site and these have a better rate!
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

RikkaVilasini

Living in the area, I wouldn't recommend the hotels on Bash St.  They tend to get robbed a bit.  Look at the hotels a little further north say along 96th St or in Noblesville.  They will be more expensive but there's a reason for that.
Member of the Lost Viking Hoard

Romeo 'the' Red

Actually these two hotels on Bash street are very nice hotels.  Well managed, clean and lots of security (being not too far from the big hospital).
Sir Walter Raleigh
Chairman of the Fishers Renaissance Faire
Founding member of The Hey Nonny Nonny Players  (aka Pirate

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

I was referred to Studio Six in Fishers. Any reports on it?

Lord Clisto of York

I love the place and have stayed there each year I have been going now. It isnt fancy, but it has EVERYTHING in it. Stove, large refrigerator, plates, eating utinsils, table, basic kitchen for putting things etc.. It is an extended stay place. Clean but not fancy for a decent price. When you check out in the morning you just leave your key in a lock box cause no one is there at that time. And, internet is like 6.00 for wireless but other then that it is decent i think. i am boked there again this year too.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished