News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I'm back!

Started by Killian, May 29, 2008, 10:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killian

After much lollygagging and procrastination, I finally re-signed up for our illustrious forum!

I'm doing well out here. It still kind of seems like a visit though, despite the fact that it's been three weeks and I've worked two of them!

I miss you all like crazy and wish I could randomly fly back for a surprise Pub Night visit, but I got stuck working weekends and had a hard enough time getting all my random vacations, including Labor Day weekend out there, off. But I did at least do that! It's official, short of an untimely death, I shall return for Labor Day weekend this year. Woo hoo! Er, I mean huzzah!

ladiedragon

Hey hey!! bout time you showed up! good to see you again.

Rage

So your here but where the new lady in your life? You should get her on the forum so you can get her hooked on the way of the rennie's.... wait maybe that would scare her off....lol....

Lord Figaro

I'm sure you'll do your best to convert her over to the Renni side of life soon Killian.  Glad to hear everything is okay out there too.  We're all looking forward to your return.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Rage

Join the Rennie side...we mave mead and Loki   ;D

DeadBishop

Good to see you back!  You'll have to keep us up to date of the goings-on out west....

R/F.com member since 2003

Synnovea

Welcome back Killian!  Glad to hear you are kind of getting settled in over there.  We will all very much be looking forward to seeing you this fall at Faire.   ;D ;D ;D

renren

Welcome back, Killian!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL