News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

attending next weekend

Started by Wickedvox, June 09, 2012, 04:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedvox

Is anyone from Southeast Michigan (or other parts for that matter) going next weekend and want to make a new friend or two? It's my first time at Mid and thought it might be nice to be shown around. This is not a "hook-up" or date, I'm married. Just looking for someone who knows the fair. I may have one other person with me too. I don't have a character or anything like that, just like to dress up and walk around, see the shows, do some shopping, etc. Thanks!
"Not all those who wander are lost..."

Dave and Anne

Well it may be to late for a response as there is only one weekend left, but I do not think you would need a guide for this faire. It is small but very enjoyable. Also, they will have a fall festival in October that is I believe two weekends. - Cheers - Dave
The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're ......

darkranger

I'm very happy to hear that mid mich was having two weeks this year , i thought that it was moved. we will be there the second weekend. witch i will need two get me through the winter..i will be looking for new an old friends...peace    :)
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

darkranger

Rain...rain... go away... were still on our way...
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Wickedvox

The Ren Gods must hate me...I have the worst cold I've had in two years and won't get to attend Mid-Mich :( I didn't get to wear my cold weather garb at all this year. Anyone who attends please post pics and let me know how it went!
"Not all those who wander are lost..."

darkranger

Just got home... what a great day.. one of the best ive ever had at a fest. Will post pictures as soon as i get them to photobucket.   ;D
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Dave and Anne

Here is a link to the photos I took at Mid MI. It is on my Facebook page. They are set to public viewing. enjoy. - Dave  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4201744995642.2167507.1045324005&type=3
The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're ......