News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jo-Ann: 50% off Home Decor Fabric 1/14/11-??

Started by Stasiakatt, January 14, 2011, 08:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stasiakatt

Just got an email from Jo-Ann's. They are having a 50% off home decor fabric sale. There's other stuff on sale too. Email doesn't say online only so I assume that the stores are also having the sale. Checked the website and it shows trims are 50% off also.

Athena

Thanks for the info! I think I'll head over there after work. :)
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

A lot of lovely fabrics on sale at mine. But my account has been depleted due to Federal, State, and Sales Taxes going out. Time to rebuild the funds again.

Besides, I have fabric in my stash I bought when dirt cheap that I need to use up before i add more.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Rowan MacD

Ah sweet! I was going to hit Michael's for materials to make a jeweled caul to match my new dress and disguise my short hair (cut off for Locks 'o Love)   I need gold (or silver) net and some trim.
   I'm off work today and off to Joann's!
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Blushing

The Gutermann is 40% off as well, although I don't know if I should stock up or wait and buy thread for specific projects.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

I oerfer Gutterman thread. I buy the super huge spools in Black and White because those are the colors I go through the fastest. I get 2 of each for Elizabeth and me.

But then, I am always buying thread in so many different colors for all the Alterations I do.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde