News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renaissance Romance Weekend

Started by DonaCatalina, May 02, 2011, 03:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

May 7 & 8 is the weekend for Aerial Angels. This will certainly be a different type of show for Scarby.
We will see you Saturday.  :-*
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

LadyStitch

Keep your fingers cross that we can still be there.  :-\
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

angusmacinnes

There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Merlin the Elder

I am being called upon to assist in sending yet another class of students into the real world that weekend.  I will be staying here in Arkansas, but I promise to romance my bride...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Your Grace

Unfortunately we will not be with you this weekend. So we will see all of you for Celtic music festival.
1st Duke of Somerset

batninja

Finally, after five years in the DFW area, this weekend will be my first trip to Scarby!  I know I'm late to the party, but is there a meetup, inside or outside the gates?  My kilted arse will be there about 9:30, with a dozen or so friends and bandmates.

It ain't the years, it's the mileage.

Lady Kett

Quote from: batninja on May 02, 2011, 07:53:17 PM
Finally, after five years in the DFW area, this weekend will be my first trip to Scarby!  I know I'm late to the party, but is there a meetup, inside or outside the gates?  My kilted arse will be there about 9:30, with a dozen or so friends and bandmates.

Morning tailgate in Row 12 starts around 8 (we normally get there around 8:30). Around 9:30 people start wandering towards the front gate to socialize and watch the front gate show, awaiting cannon at 10.

Sometimes there's a meet up after the parade, but it is a wee bit like herding cats to get a firm commitment, LOL. <meow> :)

Merlin

I'll be there early Saturday.... Sunday is still up in the air
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

squiregaby

I'll be there! :D And if any of you gentlemen wish to play my game.....feel free to buy me flowers :D

btw...the game is to recieve more than 3 flowers a day :D...to top my Colorado count of course
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Al-Nimer

I'll be out drumming for Belly Dance Treasures on Saturday!  Don't know if we'll make it Sunday ~ probably not.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

eloquentXI

Lookin' like this weekend is a no go.

Need to recoup after this hellish week and study for my final next week (my house flooded on Sunday night after the weather, had my mid-point Review for the Painting/Drawing program, got screwed over by my Sculpture TA, and numerous deadlines).

Hoping to see ya'll on the 14-15.  :-*
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

DonaCatalina

Sorry to hear about the house Elo. Hope all gets better.
I think this might be the weekend to spend in the White Horse. 
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess