News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jen McDermott O'Rourke/Wolf Whitewater

Started by MissBubu, January 31, 2011, 09:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissBubu

For those of you who may have known Jen.

Jen passed away unexpectedly in her home in St. Paul in the arms of her loving husband, Bob. She is survived by her husband, Bob; parents, Jan and Dan McDermott of North Oaks; brother, Brian; Bob's mother, Mary and brother, Ben (Samantha); and numerous loving aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and friends. Jen graduated from Santa Fe Christian HS in San Diego and attended Northwestern College and the U of MN. She was very active in theatre in the Twin Cities and an enthusiastic participant of the Clann Tartan, a historical re-enactment group. She will be dearly missed by all who knew her. A Celebration Service will be held at 7PM Wednesday, February 2 with visitation beginning at 3PM at HOLCOMB-HENRY-BOOM-PURCELL, 515 Hwy 96 W at Mackubin, Shoreview. Memorials preferred.

http://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1055159&fh_id=11195&s_id=9F6A26F9-0DFB-3CC4-7245685F9C29D5CE

escherblacksmith

Ah crap . . . really?  I haven't seen her in a couple years, she was a lot of fun.
--

MissBubu

She and her husband were part of the group I go to roller derby with. It was very unexpected. We're all still a bit shocked by it.

William_MacKean

Any idea what happenned?

I had a dear friend die about 2 months ago from a rare and rapidly moving infection.

Felt fine in the AM.
Felt sick enough to go to hospital at noon.
Coma by 230.
Dead by 7pm.

No one saw it coming.

MissBubu

What I was told was that she was recovering from a bad cold and had an asthma attack.

William_MacKean

Jade Sapphire Emerald

I didn't know Jen, but my well wishes will be sent towards ya'll and ya'lls families!
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Marietta Graziella

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.  Sending hugs.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.