News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Useless fact of the day!

Started by Valiss, December 05, 2011, 01:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RefMom3

Today, a young lady came into our library and let us know that someone dropped off a box next to our mini food pantry, and the box had 2 kittens in it. My co-worker, who passionately loves cats, rushed out and brought the box in. She said there was also a bottle of coffee creamer in it. Rather than call the police (we don't have an animal control dept. in our small town), co-worker took the box downstairs to our youth dept., and the librarian said she'd take them home. She and her sister have a network of unofficial rescue homes, and by the end of the afternoon they'd even found an adopter. Our YS librarian estimated they were a sibling pair, about 4-6 weeks old.

laedyfaire

Oh my goodness! Bless all your hearts for caring for these innocent innocent babies! How anyone can just drop animals off is beyond me 💔💔😡😡

My daughter's shelter currently has 52 kittens:((((((. Some there , some in foster.