News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who's ready for TRF 2008

Started by Jess, June 20, 2008, 12:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riot

Ask Midnightferret and Ambard, I once saw them with a whole camp site in a miata.. Greatest Laugh Ever! Ask Lady Jessica she was there to witnesses it...
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Zaubon

I seem to remember you doing something similar.

Riot

Oh no trust me, this was WAYYY worse...

LadyTrinn

Quote from: Thomas Eagle on August 27, 2008, 07:28:29 PM
Quote from: LadyTrinn on August 27, 2008, 02:00:48 PM
Quote from: Thomas Eagle on August 26, 2008, 07:02:25 PM
It is soooooooooo past time to be there.  Already have Friday to Monday marked off of work for Hallows weekend. And I'm planning on being there when my guy Teach wins the Loki Contest.

I guess your expecting me to lose??? ???

If ANYONE EVER wanted to see the moment that the BRICK WALL appeared for them to hit........ Here it is. 

*I promise to research my respones more if possible in the future before opening my mouth, haha*

I hope to be there when my good friends the BEAUTIFUL Lady Trinn or *cough* Teach *cough* win the Loki Contest opening weekend.

*I"m so dead*

WORD! (haha)
I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it~As You Like It~W. Shakespeare~

Sir Martin

Quote from: Riot on August 28, 2008, 01:05:19 PM
Ask Midnightferret and Ambard, I once saw them with a whole camp site in a miata.. Greatest Laugh Ever! Ask Lady Jessica she was there to witnesses it...

Did anyone get pictures.   :D

Trillium

I remember hearing the stories about that one!!!  I believe they tied the cooler on top of the trunk!
Got faerie dust?

Thomas Eagle

Quote from: LadyTrinn on August 28, 2008, 08:18:39 PM
Quote from: Thomas Eagle on August 27, 2008, 07:28:29 PM
Quote from: LadyTrinn on August 27, 2008, 02:00:48 PM
Quote from: Thomas Eagle on August 26, 2008, 07:02:25 PM
It is soooooooooo past time to be there.  Already have Friday to Monday marked off of work for Hallows weekend. And I'm planning on being there when my guy Teach wins the Loki Contest.

I guess your expecting me to lose??? ???

If ANYONE EVER wanted to see the moment that the BRICK WALL appeared for them to hit........ Here it is. 

*I promise to research my respones more if possible in the future before opening my mouth, haha*

I hope to be there when my good friends the BEAUTIFUL Lady Trinn or *cough* Teach *cough* win the Loki Contest opening weekend.

*I"m so dead*

WORD! (haha)

Least I got a post outta ya, haha......... 

*Gotta go down in flames with style*
Honorary Member of the B.S. Crew
Teller of "Memorable" Stories  "Ding" & "D/A"
Part-time Camp Organizer

Chris B

After spending two weeks modifying my Greek Halloween costume, now I am really ready.  I am most looking forward to the musical acts......Tartanic in particular.

Lady Rochelle

I am so ready. In fact as we were watching the storm and seeing where it might end up I was  checking to make sure all our garb was ready in case we needed to put it in the car, no food or other items, just the  garb and I told the hubbie, i sure hope that my new pirate bodice doesnt get lost in the mail with all this weather. Well at least I have my priorities straight!
Let the games begin !

DT_Masters

WHEW!

I was thinking it started on the 3rd ....... and was being disappointingly silent as my Mom and Brother scheduled a family gathering for that weekend.

But checking the site, it starts the following week ............... hopefully no one will schedule something different for me in that time slot!

Riot

Quote from: Sir Martin on August 29, 2008, 12:21:16 AM
Quote from: Riot on August 28, 2008, 01:05:19 PM

Did anyone get pictures.   :D

Honestly, it might of been friday morning but I think we 1) were too busy laughing 2) had FAR too much liquor already at that point :P

Riot

Quote from: Trillium on August 29, 2008, 07:59:31 AM
I remember hearing the stories about that one!!!  I believe they tied the cooler on top of the trunk!

Yup! It was also the time that they spent at least 2 hours putting up a pavilion only to get fed up and start kicking it under the car.