News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lewis Palmer High School performs Guys and Dolls!

Started by Ginger, September 13, 2008, 12:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginger

Soo I have been in auditions all this week, singing, acting, and dancing, but because of practicing (from the end of summer till now) and great friends who have helped me... I made it in the musical!!! Our school's musicals are pretty hard to get in to, I think 80 or more people tried out, and only about 30 made it in the show, so I'm really happy!

This is also my first high school musical so I'm super excited! Lewis Palmer does great shows (like last years Beauty and the Beast) so I just wanted to inform every one, so that if you happen you be in the Monument area in November you should come out and see Guys and Dolls, it would mean the world to me, and everyone on cast and crew. We have an AMAZING cast and crew this year, and this will be the FIRST show at the new high school, Palmer Ridge. We are combining the schools (Lewis Palmer and Palmer Ridge) to help Palmer Ridge High School off to a great start!

Thanks!
-Rachel
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Mistress Charlotte

Congratulations Ginger on landing your part.   Excellent Well!!
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Messyn McCleavage

Congrats! I just moved back to Houston after a 4 year stint in Briargate (North Colorado Springs) but if I still lived there, I woulda gone! Make sure someone videos this for you and takes LOTS of quality pictures. Any news articles you can get on this would look great on a college and job resume!  This is a huge accomplishment!  ;D I am proud of you!
Gneonach Gnomie - SW Houston, TX

Blushing

~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Demetrius

I had a fish named Lewis and a lizard named Palmer when I was in High School, go figure... or was that my neighbor...

Excellent! If we can, we will come and see you!! Best of luck to the whole production!!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Rabiart MacThormod

Well done! Do send me a reminder (as I am getting old, and my memory is slipping) when we get closer to the kick-off date. I would love to attend, and I'm sure Nick and Christine would as well. I am afraid Britney may have to work (yuck), but if not I'm sure she would love to come as well.

Again, Great Job and Well Done! Have fun with it as you do with everything! I'm very proud of you.  ;D

CapnJack

Huzzah and congratulations, Rachel!  I know you've been working very hard on this!  Break a leg!  Or maybe several, depending on who you're feeling irked with at the moment... ;D
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Ginger

Tickets are now on sale :) at www.seatyourself.biz/lewispalmer the shows are on November 13th 14th and 15th!
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!