News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

aiacha - and those camping with McLotofus this weekend

Started by Lady Kitara, November 12, 2008, 01:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kitara

I was tossing around the idea of making Sheperd's Pie for Friday night dinner. Would anyone like to bring a side dish or dessert, or plan a menu to combine goodies for Sat night dinner? Thoughts anyone?
First Lady Clan Procrastination
Mistress of Tasty Edibles
Kilted Privateer's Wench

Aiacha

Check out my response in :

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=2432.msg85509#msg85509

You're welcome to bring something if you like...as I said, the more the merrier.  :)

Lady Kitara

First Lady Clan Procrastination
Mistress of Tasty Edibles
Kilted Privateer's Wench

savannahrobinson

We'll have a fire pit. :)
Beef stew for the comparing on Friday night.
The stew will be morphed into a chili for Saturday, and a spaghetti sauce for Sunday.
No pot cleaning! :)

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: savannahrobinson on November 12, 2008, 04:56:01 PM
The stew will be morphed into a chili for Saturday, and a spaghetti sauce for Sunday.

Savanna-you are camping with McLotofus?  ;D I didn't see you in the Roll Call.  Course I haven't hopped over there to look yet either.  So we will have at least one fire pit YAY!  I was NOT looking forward to freezing my toes off. 
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

MacLaren

Quote from: savannahrobinson on November 12, 2008, 04:56:01 PM

I'll bring the firewood....although, it hasn't been cut to lengths suitable for such as yet. <must remedy this procrastination thing>
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Taarna

A procrastinating Scot! Say it isn't so!  ::)

<ducking>  ;D
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

MacLaren

Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Taarna

A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!