News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renaissance Masque 2008.

Started by Guinevere of Leonesse, December 29, 2008, 07:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guinevere of Leonesse

My husband and I would like to thank Wendy and Chuck for being such the "best hosts" in town at the Masque on Saturday. We had a fantastic time and there was so much fun to be had. We wished we had stayed longer but had to get little Lucy home. :) We look forward to seeing you soon and hopefully at Frankenfeast, the first time for us there too. Here are our pictures from Saturday. Enjoy.

Finally, I get to meet Pam (Duchess Lucrezia) and who owes me tons of hugs.

Me along with my husband and baby daughter, 4 month old Lucy.

This lady who I met, I cannot remember her name, so if anyone knows, I'd be very grateful.

Our wonderful King Henry dressed up as Santa. :)

One of the games everyone was playing.

Jim Glassbrook (aka Thomas Cromwell/Khorne Minion/CaptainDiego) on his knees to his loved one, was he proposing then?? :)

King Henry and Lady Gwyndolyn

King Henry and Little Lucy.

Myself and Lucy with the wonderful hosts of the evening. Lady Gwyndolyn and Dark Wolf.

Thy King Is Late Again for Group Picture.

The group picture I suggested to Lady Gwyndolyn to be done.

The more you worry, the longer it will take.

Carl

Great photos Thank you. Well I finally got over my bout of ale sickness and got the photos put up see them here http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii29/carlanddonna/Masque%20Dec%2027/
We had a fun time and can't wait until we gather again.
Carl and Donna
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Lord Virgil

I still can't believe I forgot our camera at home!!!!  >:(

Barb and I had a great time, so thanks to all that post pictures.

Carl and Donna, it was a pleasure once again to spend an evening with the two of you.  Going shopping in town with our garb was great fun, I loved all the looks we got!!!!
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

Carl

Barb and Rich,
That was fun you have to wonder what the Chinese people who took our photos were going to tell people back home.Now to start planning the castle trip! I'll email ya the overhead shot !!!
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

LadyAnn

Nice pictures... Looks like you all had a good time.
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Lady Gwyndolyn

Quote from: Guinevere of Leonesse on December 29, 2008, 07:03:41 AM

This lady who I met, I cannot remember her name, so if anyone knows, I'd be very grateful.

That is Lady Lynette Dunham....  she and her wonderful husband Dale were gracious enough to join us again this year.  She always looks so beautiful in her gowns....  And Dale was sporting a new doublet that was magnificent. 

I hate the fact that we forgot our camera back home.  We were half way to Frankenmuth when we realized it!!  But all of the pictures are great! 

Thanks to everyone that came and made it another great year.  Dark Wolf and I were being asked all night long "why" do we do this.  And I wish I could remember who it was that said it, but they said it best when they said, "They do this to bring us all together as we are at faire.  To bring smiles to our faces and to bring the spirit of the festival season back into our hearts and souls."  There was more, but I can't remember it all.  But it is so true.  It was all started to bring all of our friends and family together, to bring the love of the festival back, even if only for one night. 

We get so excited to see all of those that we hold close to our hearts all in one place with smiles on their faces and laughter in their hearts. 

We look forward to seeing everyone again at Frankenfeast in April!!!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Jon Foster

It looks like you guys had fun!

By the time we got home from the family/holiday thing it was too late to make the trip north for the party. Hopefully we'll be at the next get together.

Jon.

Gwyn

Great pics, thanks for sharing.  It was so good to see everyone again.  Lady Ann we missed you, we did have a great time!