News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Second Annual Donal Hinely House Concert.

Started by vickita, March 29, 2009, 09:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vickita

I wasn't going to post this here, but then we started getting positive RSVPs from people in Dallas on our Facebook event page, so I'm guessing there might be Scarby people who would be interested in this news...

HOUSE CONCERT FOR DONAL HINELY, FRIDAY APRIL 3RD!

Probably most of the people in this forum are familiar with Donal Hinely, who plays the glass harmonica at Scarby and the Norman Medieval Fair every year.  But did you know that he's also a singer-songwriter of the Americana persuasion?  He is, and he's *amazing*, and we're having a house concert for him in Norman, OK on the Friday evening of the Norman Medieval Fair.

An Evening with Donal Hinely
April 3, 2009, 8:30 pm
1600 Burlwood Road, Norman, OK

$10 suggested donation.

More info and driving directions
Donal's website
Donal's Myspace (music and video clips)

(And we'll see everybody at Scarby the weekend after!  OMG, can't wait!)
"Though we search the world over for the beautiful, we find it within or we find it not." -- Emerson

Tukaram

I saw the Facebook invite but I have to be at Scarborough bright and early Saturday so I can't make the drive.  Which is really a shame since I won't be seeing many of his shows this year (unless he works a wedding?)