News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It was great meeting all of you this year!

Started by Maeve & Lonan, April 05, 2009, 06:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Adolfo

OK, I'm no pirate...
but I missed this event last season and I have no intention of missing it again.

I intend to make sure it's a LOT of fun
for me, that is
you'll all have to make sure it's fun for you
you don't expect me to make sure it's fun for you, do you?
is it really up to me?
why is it up to me?
what makes you think I can make you have fun?
sheesh, all right, all right... I'll do what I can!

;D

Ambios

Quote from: Count Adolfo on April 10, 2009, 01:25:37 AM
OK, I'm no pirate...
but I missed this event last season and I have no intention of missing it again.

for me, that is
is it really up to me?
why is it up to me?

;D

Ahoy there, sir....quite the stream o' conciousness.....are ye sure ye didn't fall into a rum puncheon in mid thought ;D ;D ;D?  Indeed 'tis a great time...and I missed it m'self last year (have no intention of missing it again...'specially for last years reasons...an' some of ye be knowin whereof I speak).

That havin been said...it was mentioned previously that it be BRUTALLY hot...HYDRATE till it runneth out yer eyes, and sunscreen!
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Captain Jack Wolfe

OK, I'm no pirate...

This is a problem you really should consider addressing, Count.  There were plenty of Italian pirates!  ;D

We're always looking to increase the ranks!
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Anna Iram

Quote from: Ambios on April 10, 2009, 08:20:43 AM
OK, I'm no pirate...

for me, that is
is it really up to me?
why is it up to me?

;D

Ahoy there, sir....quite the stream o' conciousness.....are ye sure ye didn't fall into a rum puncheon in mid thought ;D ;D ;D?  Indeed 'tis a great time...and I missed it m'self last year (have no intention of missing it again...'specially for last years reasons...an' some of ye be knowin whereof I speak).

That havin been said...it was mentioned previously that it be BRUTALLY hot...HYDRATE till it runneth out yer eyes, and sunscreen!

LOL..Mayhaps Count's dingy is missing an oar or two this morning?  ;D ;D

Just teasing you Count. Seriously, Everyone's got a little Pirate in 'em ..no jokes here please  ::)... even if just for the day. You don't have to go all yarrr, but you should explore the possiblities. It's be fun to see your version of Italian pirate.

Escarlata

Quote from: Ambios on April 10, 2009, 08:20:43 AM
HYDRATE till it runneth out yer eyes, and sunscreen!

And don't count Mike's Hard Lemonade as hydration, trust me on this. Between that and the Blackbeard's Booty Rum Liquer, some of you got to see a silly drunken succubus on Sunday. Thanks to the PTB for the Ranger who kept me from doing anything I'd have to apologize for later.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on April 10, 2009, 08:23:50 AM
OK, I'm no pirate...

This is a problem you really should consider addressing, Count.  There were plenty of Italian pirates!  ;D

We're always looking to increase the ranks!

My good friend Mad Jack...
Indeed, there were many Italian pirates... in fact, they were called the Italian Navy.
;D
To me... Pirates... are Navy.
I have a letter of Marque for those who wish to operate in my territorial waters and smite my rivals, including other Italian lords who are in competition with me  :P

Aye, yes... I had a stream of consciousness brought on by lack of sleep and no lack of drink.
Still, I cannot wait for JLD.  I believe it will be a great time and I look forward to all the fun.
I am, at this moment, contemplating an IFRP membership...
;)

Welsh Wench

I don't need the IFRP--I have community property!

And I can park dock a boat ship with the best of them!

Pay no attention to that stick in the water. It's not even a mast. Anymore.

Just a fish condo.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Count Adolfo

Captain Jack Wolfe

IFRP-- is that some kind of club or something?  ???

*sigh*  Yes, dear, half is yours.  :D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Count Adolfo

IFRP = International Fellowship of Royal Privateers
http://ifrp.org
Privateer's Guild.

I think I might just support a local ship.
After all, I need transport on my adventures, right?
And it also doesn't hurt to have cohorts in cavorting...

Captain Jack Wolfe

Donations are always welcome.  And encouraged!   :D

Ah, now I see why I never paid attention to the IFRP.  I'm just a simple pirate who steers clear of political entanglements, especially when it involves my ship and profits.  By definition, not much of a joiner.

Besides, looking after my Wolfe Pack keeps me busy enough as it is.  Once a captain, always a captain...  ;D