News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening day?

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, February 07, 2010, 09:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

No posts yet for opening day - I take that as it must have been great!?!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Lady Isabella

Yeah people we need our faire fix! Give us all the details.

Mixsae

First time visitor to this fair coming all the way in from Tennessee. Met up with some old friends, made lots of new ones and walked away with nearly an entire new closet of garb!

You guys have an awsome fair and I couldn't have asked for nicer weather (currently 30 degrees back home which just adds to the reality of Monday morning)

Thanks everyone for your hospitality!

crazyrennie

News from the other side of the Ropes

Wine and Alchemy are at the Falconers' Heath -When the Medieival Baebes are in town they are moving to the Dancing Pig Pub.

Sat was good
Sunday a little cold and rainy

Glad to see the people who came over and said "hey"

Marcos Charron

Let's see

Sat was a down right wonderful day weather wise, Sun was a bit on the cold and windy side, good for cloaks and capes, bad for the chain mail wearers. The crowd was livly on Sat, and downright tomb like on Sunday (thanks Superbowl and Mother Nature).

Now that i have cast off the shackles of my overseers (too much work, and no pay) i will be able to return to my French roots and play with the group!

Viv la France!

Viv la liberty!

M
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

ladyharrogate

glad to hear opening weekend was good despite some rain.  Can't wait to see pics!!!  Anyone get any of the joust of Gypsy Jeff or the Prince?  Just wondered.

Marcos Charron

Lady H

I will be taking a Sat to get pictures of the groups with the camera club i belong to, i will post the flicker link here

Marcos

ladyharrogate

Marcos, that will be awesome.  If there are any of the costumes I've made I may be begging to use the pics on my website, with credit of course.  It's always really cool to see stuff in pictures since some of the costumes I never actually get to see on customers in person.  I really wish I could get out to AZ.  I've heard so many wonderful things about it from friends out there.

Angel H
Lady Harrogate

Comte de Gilbert

Actually didn't have my camera opening weekend, but will be sure to bring it this coming weekend
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Marcos Charron

Lady H

No worries, the only thing i love more than taking pictures is sharing them.

Marcos