News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Costume College 2011

Started by Cilean, August 10, 2010, 06:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

operafantomet

Quote from: Lady Rebecca on January 15, 2011, 11:18:58 AM
It's a weekend (Fri-Sun, with tours on Monday) event, that takes place in a hotel in southern CA (like a conference might), but it's made up of tons of classes, a marketplace, plus special events such as a tea and a gala. It's sponsored by Costumer's Guild West. I have to say, though, I think I'm most excited about all the classes. You can find out more info at costumecollege.org

Aaah, so it's one specific events. Looks so interesting. Jealous!

Valencia

oooh, I only live about 30 minutes away from there, I am going to go, even if it's just to visit the marketplace! :)

Cilean

What I can say is please join us, so much fun, my hubby is a non costumer, and he had a blast this past year.  There are wandering classes, about all sorts of things, and like I said if you pay for the first part and you will get the class list in April and then you pay for the classes when you get that and then you can well get a good hotel buddies and well it is not hard to save, so I hope I shall see you all!!!!

Cilean

Lady Cilean Stirling
"Looking Good is not an Option, It is a Necessity"
My Motto? Never Pay Retail