News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TRF Chat???

Started by Blue66669, October 16, 2008, 09:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

During the run of the season, is anyone interested in hopping into daytime chat to discuss all things TRF??? I'm there, ready and waiting...
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Kitara

I'm home sick today from work, but I'll join you for today. Normally I'm so busy at work I don't know which end is up so I don't get online much.
First Lady Clan Procrastination
Mistress of Tasty Edibles
Kilted Privateer's Wench

Elnarii

I wish I could... but I'm lucky to have time between projects to check the forums...  8)

knarlyknot

Sorry I signed off so quickly this morning, was running late for a project.  I was supposed to be ready to go but instead I was sitting in my jammies chatting online, oops!

Lady Kitara

Whoops Knarly! I'll let it go just this once...... ;)
First Lady Clan Procrastination
Mistress of Tasty Edibles
Kilted Privateer's Wench

cigar dave

id be up for it, i work afternoon shift..... skype anyone? i bet you can guess my skype name...lol

Lishy

I will be glad to pop in during the day as much as I can.  I want to get to know some of you all better so maybe when we get to faire this year I can meet people in person.  It was hard to do while working last year. . .
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh

Macintyre

i'm usually on late night style, so if anyone wants to blah blah blah....

LadyShadow

I'm up for it.  I'm usually sit at my comp most of the day bored anyways.  Might as well add some life to it.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Blue66669

Well, why don't we aim for a morning chat, 9 or 10ish, then an afternoon chat at 2ish. Sound good???

PSSST..... i'm there right now...
Blaidd Drwg

Lishy

I can do afternoon, mornings are a bit harder with getting kiddos to school and the housework and office duties. . .

Im there now.  Alone.  *pout*
Muintir Go Deo!
SquishyLishy, Squeak, 1/2 of D-Lish
Clan o hEighnigh