News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Coming from Scarby

Started by Ronald the Bald, May 12, 2009, 11:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanda

Quote from: pktaxwench on May 18, 2009, 10:56:14 PM
I don't know about you... I always go LEFT as soon as I can once I enter Magic Kingdom, as Pirates of the Caribbean is to the left and it's always been the first ride I go on every time I go.  And I go a LOT, being Floridian who keeps going back.  I also try to make it the last ride at the end of every day too.  I've been known to ride it 10 times in one day alone!  (Takes about 2.5 hours if you do it between 10 pm and 1 am on those special late nights during Spring Break)

But I'm strange like that. 

I can't say it's always my first ride...I like to get in a Small World before the small children get there. I've an unhealthy fascination with that ride. However, I think my record was 5 in a row on PotC. 'Course, I haven't seen the remake. And it was really fun at the Halloween night. It's spiffy when it's dark inside and outside.

Now that I review all my favorite rides at Disney - PotC, Small World, Jungle Cruise, Captain Nemo (or whatever they call it now), Splash Mountain - I notice a theme. Damnnit. I need a beach.  :-\
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Demetrius

Quote from: Ronald the Bald on May 18, 2009, 10:23:15 PM

How about court dances? I like participating in those.

...you mean you play tennis?
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

squiregaby

Quote from: Ronald the Bald on May 14, 2009, 03:53:58 PM
Where is a Wendys I can get a coupon at in Colorado Springs or south of there? We are driving up Friday night and need to make a quick stop. Two for one sounds like a good deal.
I'm soooo jealous!! I wanna go!  :'(  Say hi to my boys for me!! and to the wifey!  I met her the last weekend of Scarby.
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Ronald the Bald

I am sure she will say Hi! to your boys. She has carried them off the field enough that I think she should know them.

I haven't actually met you, but have seen you often. If you manage to be there while we are come say Hi!

squiregaby

Quote from: Ronald the Bald on June 08, 2009, 11:54:04 PM
I am sure she will say Hi! to your boys. She has carried them off the field enough that I think she should know them.

I haven't actually met you, but have seen you often. If you manage to be there while we are come say Hi!
I will try!  I'm hoping to get up there the weekend of the 4th of July and then again on the 1st and 2nd of August for closing weekend (Bryan if you see this DON'T tell the rest :P)
I was wondering what route you and your wife were taking to get to Colorado.  If you pass close by I might beg of you a favor.
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Carpathian

Dang Tanda.....I think that is the biggest post ever!!  LOL   :D
If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!  :-)