News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Road Trip Warning....

Started by Capt. Bacardi, April 27, 2010, 05:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffin

Quote from: Sitara on June 02, 2010, 03:31:14 PM
No, really...there is a 5 am.  That's when you quickly go to bed before the sun comes up.

Muffin: 30?  ;D ;)
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Lady Kett

If I'm converting time zones correctly - which is always debatable - 5AM is what time it is in Hawaii when it's 10 AM in the Central Time Zone! Those poor Hawaiians, that's much too early in the day, isn't it? :)

dbaldock

Quote from: Lady Kett on June 02, 2010, 08:05:22 PM
If I'm converting time zones correctly - which is always debatable - 5AM is what time it is in Hawaii when it's 10 AM in the Central Time Zone! Those poor Hawaiians, that's much too early in the day, isn't it? :)

I remember buying a used Audio Preamp through a magazine ad back in the 80's from a guy in Hawaii.  In order to check on it, I had to call him at something like 10:00 or 10:30 PM CDT, to catch him after he got off work in the afternoon.
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Capt. Bacardi

Just bought our fest tickets tonight, so we are definitely coming.  ;D How many more days??
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Muffin

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on September 15, 2010, 09:56:37 PM
Just bought our fest tickets tonight, so we are definitely coming.  ;D How many more days??

Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

68 Days to go!!!!!!

Can't wait to see everyone again!!

:-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Bonny Pearl

Can't wait to see y'all!  Be sure to come by McLot and have a beer... or 12  :P
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Capt. Bacardi

YAY Beer!!

Rental car is booked. Now two more weeks of our faire, and about 50 days after that.  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?