News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fair Has Ended

Started by Element of Air, May 27, 2008, 11:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Element of Air

I just wanted to let everyone know that Chris (Sir Jerrick Rayfe) and I have arrived home safely and that it was so amazing to meet everyone one of you that I did.

I want to thank you all for your kindness and your acceptance of me into the group.

I met so many of you and a few I will recall the names of but some I am still learning, I only wish that I could have met every one sooner in the season to be able to spend more time with all of you. I hope to see most if not all or more of the RF community down at TRF when it comes around but before that at the Austin AARG in June and July!

I had so much fun this season and I have to say that this year with the weather and the people and the events was the best year at a fair yet! It was truly amazing and I want to thank all of you for helping make it that way. Thank you so much for your company and your friendship! :)

Element
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Sir Jerrick Rayfe

I finally signed up for the new forum site, and wanted to second what Cassidy said.

Meeting you folks was a great treat, icing on the proverbial ren-faire cake so to speak! ^_^
I cannot wait to do this all again, provided the weather doesn't end up like the last weekend again, heh.

Have a great off season.
Sir Jerrick Rayfe, Knight of F.O.K.T.O.P, and part time Mercenary.

Ottheinrich

Glad to hear you are home safe now and it was nice meeting the two of you. Hopefully we will meet at TRF in the Fall.

Lady Guinevere

It was wonderful to meet you both!!!  Until TRF...
Clan McLotofus Elder

Lady Ann of Draycott

Element and Sir Jerrick! It was so nice to meet both of you! I look forward to see you again soon!  :D
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

eloquentXI

Cass and O'Riley, I truly mean this when I say meeting you both has been such a blessing.
I already miss you both and can't wait to see you soon!!

*hugs*

On a more general note, I just wanted to say to everyone also, thank you for making my first full season at faire amazing. I'm already counting down the days till I get to see all of my extended family/rennie family at TRF or sometime soon! :) Until I talk to you next, I wish you safe travels and take care!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Var Greyshadow

It was great to meet you too!  Always nice to put faces with the names we talk to on here.  See you at TRF!!
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Queen Bonnie

Group HUG! Sorry I missed the final weekend at Scarby. Twas so great to spend time with you all!
See you at TRF or ARRG!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

dragonslayer808

Cassidy and Chris, it was a pleasure meeting you both and I'm glad you both enjoyed your time here at our little faire.  I enjoyed our little visits even as brief as they were.  I doubt I will make it to trf, but perhaps you can get back up for SCREAMS. Keep in touch here, I usually check the boards every day even during the off season.

Phil

Element of Air

The first Saturday without Fair and I am sitting at home in a bathrobe on RF not really knowing what to do. It is a little strange being in the swing of driving to Scarby every Saturday morning, But I do have to say that it is very nice being able to sleep in till 9:00 again. I hope that everyone else is enjoying their first Saturday after Fair.
FOKTOP

CatAshtrophy

I don't know what to do either. When I woke up, there was a renassiance movie playing in the living room too. It's so strange not going anywhere this weekend.

Queen Bonnie

It does feel strange to be back in NO FAIRE mode again.  I feel incomplete.   Maybe the smaller faires will help out? Life without faire is BORING.  Fie and drat.  I miss Scarby and Renndevous already.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

wanderingbard

I spent a good part of my morning listening to the new Jim Hancock and Michael O'Quinn CD's and sorting through my pics from the season. (I'll post them eventually...I swear.)

Melkar

I had a wonderful time meeting all of you!  And I look forward to meeting those that I didn't get a chance to shoot *cough* see in my wanderings.  ;D
BCNU,
  Melkar

Element of Air

Ack, Oh No! I have been SHOT! Someone help!.... *Cough* Oh wait, I mean, It was marvelous meeting you this season Melkar! I hope to see you at TRF some this next season. :)
FOKTOP