News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Rendezvous 2010 pin

Started by Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard, January 20, 2010, 07:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildthingjew

Quote from: LADY JOYCE ANN on January 20, 2010, 07:53:47 PM
Okay folks, Here it is the Rendezvous 2010 pin. The cost is $12.00 plus $2.00 for shipping, payable thru paypal to Byrdluvr@hotmail.com. The pin will be ready to ship around the end of February.

When you send payment make sure to include your Renn name in the message box.

will they be available in texas so as to save on shipping?
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

What we need everyone to do is if you want to save on shipping and can wait for your pin till I get there is pay for your pin now and pick it up Friday nite or Sat. We need a count as to how many pins we will be ordering.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Merlin

No way.... I paid for the shipping because I am impatient and want to walk in with my pin already on me.

I need professional help when it comes to faire, don't I? I mean seriously...as the time nears...I can hardly stand it. My wife is making new costumes for the girls... I've made a new staff.... we've already invited half a dozen people to come with us.
I may actually even order a new kilt..... I need to work some overtime. This season is going to be expensive!!!!!
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Maybe I should make a pin that says how crazy we are about faire! Because here in MD. our faire is 9 weekends and everyone who knows me knows not to ask ANYTHING of me thats not faire related! I wouldn't miss not one day of faire,well of course unless the house was burning down and then it would be "GRAB MY COSTUMES AND HATS" LOL. So i know just how you feel and here in MD. our Labor Day weekend is a REALLY big gathering.You should try to make it one year.Just ask Blue.
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Merlin

Quote from: LADY JOYCE ANN on January 23, 2010, 08:53:46 AM
Maybe I should make a pin that says how crazy we are about faire! Because here in MD. our faire is 9 weekends and everyone who knows me knows not to ask ANYTHING of me thats not faire related! I wouldn't miss not one day of faire,well of course unless the house was burning down and then it would be "GRAB MY COSTUMES AND HATS" LOL. So i know just how you feel and here in MD. our Labor Day weekend is a REALLY big gathering.You should try to make it one year.Just ask Blue.

I just may do that...I would love to see MD also so getting to go to a faire while there is just more frosting on the cake. If you decide to design an "I'm a nut for faire" pin.... feel free to use my likeness because it doesn't get much nuttier.

Totally off topic.. but here's what I looked like after having some tests done on my eyes yesterday.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Queen Bonnie

Anything with a cat gets my vote! Great job on the pin!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Bonny Pearl

What a wonderful pin!  I will be ordering three now.  I'm like Merlin, want the pins ahead of time.  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

wildthingjew

just sent payment for 2 for my miss katie scarlett and myself
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Drac

Since there is time would you accept a check from those who don't care for PayPal?  I would be willing to wait until after the check clears.

Thanks,
Jim
I cook with a flair for the dramatic,
and depraved indifference to calories

checks are fine,I'll send you my address.
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Aiacha

Pin?  Yes, one please!  I'll work on arrianging payment this week  :)

Blue66669

Quote from: LADY JOYCE ANN on January 23, 2010, 08:53:46 AM

Joyce, I'll see about making it up there again for this Labor Day...
Blaidd Drwg

LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

LadySeasan

i love it!
put in for two, and ill pick it up when we see you at rendezvous
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

Lady Ellie

Please put me down for 2. Will need your addy to send payment. I also don't use paypal.

Thank you,

Lady Ellie