News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

When and Where - The List (oooohhhh)

Started by LadyJessica, May 28, 2008, 09:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJessica

If you are camping PLEASE let me know and with what group!!!!

Just email me.

I updated the going and camping numbers for each weekend.  If it says "ish" it's because there's a clan/crew listed there and I don't know how many.

Also please look at the list and let me know if I can change any "maybe's" to "for sure's".
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Lala

I'll be there most weekends as Poster Girl for Sound & Fury on the Odeon Stage.
Sound & Fury Poster Girl - Texas edition

TRF Performance Co. 1992 - 2000

Tipsy Gypsy

Milord and I plan to be there, most likely every Saturday and all 3 days of closing weekend. We're most often at Royal Rubbers (#262) or Cast in Bronze, with mead or some kind of liqueur never far away  ;) .

If you see a redheaded gypsy with a tall dark-haired Scot, please come say hi!
"It's just water, officer, I swear. And yeast. And a little honey. How the alcohol got in, I have no idea!"

Ryk Rakham

Ryk Rakham and Jezz the Belle plan on attending with a group of about 20 from our area on All Hallows Eve weekend and then back down for the final two days during Celtic Christmas....thanks for taking on this chore Lady Jessica, we hope to see you again this year, and everyone else!
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

Rizban

I'm in Florida through January, but I'm going to try to grab a weekend off from work to come in for TRF. No guarantees of when or even if I'll be coming though.  :-\

Fenster

We plan on being there every Saturday and all Thanksgiving weekend barring really bad weather.

SirRichardBear

If things work out Lady Bear and I will be camping with the QOH from Scarby at least those that will be making the trip.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

Just Randall

Okay, I guess it's time to officially start thinking about TRF 2008, since the wedding is over and life is somewhat returning to normal...As usual, the Captain of the Guard will be in residence for the duration, so all you ne'er-do-wells (and you know who you are!!!), had best mind your P's and Q's or I'll make sure you end up in the stocks!!

(However, I have been known to be very lenient about unique and interesting libations...) ;D
Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

Zaubon

Quote from: captfletcher on June 20, 2008, 04:30:13 PM
Okay, I guess it's time to officially start thinking about TRF 2008, since the wedding is over and life is somewhat returning to normal...As usual, the Captain of the Guard will be in residence for the duration, so all you ne'er-do-wells (and you know who you are!!!), had best mind your P's and Q's or I'll make sure you end up in the stocks!!

(However, I have been known to be very lenient about unique and interesting libations...) ;D
I'm sorry, due to my dietary restrictions none of my necessities meet those requirements. However please keep in mind that there are two distraught young women at the Sea Devil that may die of dehydration if I do not supply their needs!

Melkar

I'll be there opening weekend, both days! YEA!  ;D

I'll also be doing other days during the season, but no hard dates
set yet on those.
BCNU,
  Melkar

Sir Martin

Quote from: Melkar on June 21, 2008, 09:32:58 PM
I'll be there opening weekend, both days! YEA!  ;D

I'll also be doing other days during the season, but no hard dates
set yet on those.

Here's a suggestion ... if anyone sees Melkar, get in front of his lens.  The guy takes great pictures!   :)

Capt. Bacardi

Put me and Muffin for closing weekend campin with Mclotofus. Not sure about any other weekends yet.
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Zaubon

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on June 22, 2008, 09:58:56 AM
Put me and Muffin for closing weekend campin with Mclotofus. Not sure about any other weekends yet.
I know what you need in the tub. What is Muffin's preference?

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Zaubon on June 22, 2008, 03:27:51 PM
Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on June 22, 2008, 09:58:56 AM
I know what you need in the tub. What is Muffin's preference?

That would be Coors light, loki, mead, Malibu, or free....  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah! Doing the very happy dance! I got my TRF tickets today! I will be there!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!