News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gmom

Started by Fairyfly, May 31, 2008, 10:37:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celtic Lady

Many hugs and prayers for you Fairyfly. I know the loss is hard for you but I hope knowing that she is now free of pain and illness will help ease your pain. She will always be with you.

SarviaRose

Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

Luciana

Many hugs Fairyfly. You and your grandmother are in my prayers.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

So sorry to hear of her passing,but now the pain is gone.Prayers and hugs to you. :(
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Tremayne

I hope she has now found the peace that eluded her in this life. And here's hoping you inherited those longevity genes!  :)  Though I'm sure you have some conflicting feelings, I am also glad you're in a situation that completely prevents you from becoming entangled in the aftermath of her passing. In fact, her timing is, shall we say, very interesting.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

lordwriothsley

FairyFly I know I'm late in finding this thread but I am so sorry to hear about your Gmom's passing. You and your family will be in thoughts and prayers during this very sad time in your lives.  :'(

Hugs to you and the family both!  :)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Seryn

I'm so sorry for your loss.  You and your family will be in my prayers.  I hope you find comfort and strength to see you through.
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos