News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDevous '08 ~ List of Attendees

Started by Lady Nicolette, May 07, 2008, 08:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renfairephotog

Robin not on here much, Summer hasn't rejoined on since the move.  I can't remember her old forum name.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Count Adolfo

Count Adolfo... aye... I was there... good... glad I wasn't dreaming... I see me on the list.
Of course... I don't see the lad... Falcone...  :D
He was there, too.  His entire SCHOOL knows about it... I think.
Kid was just a BIT excited to tell everyone about it.

Lady Nicolette

Count Adolfo, I've not changed the first list, but you're both together on the amended one on the previous page...#70 & 71
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Lady Nicolette

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on June 11, 2008, 01:00:04 PM
Count Adolfo, I've not changed the first list, but you're both together on the amended one on the previous page...#70 & 71

Thanks, Lady Nicolette!
And may I say, since I didn't get to there... even though I barely saw you... it was nice to see you again!

Lady Nicolette

I'm glad you were able to attend...I certainly didn't get to see enough of anyone this year, but it was all worth it!

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on June 17, 2008, 08:54:21 PM
I'm glad you were able to attend...I certainly didn't get to see enough of anyone this year, but it was all worth it!

'tis not fair (but 'tis Faire) that you, who spend so much time planning and organizing these events, ne'er get to spend as much time with us there as you'd like...

we must work on some way to make the events LAST longer so you have more opportunity...
mayhaps Queen Bonnie can find a way to slow down time...