News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CoRF: roll call and group photo thoughts ...

Started by Blushing, June 02, 2010, 12:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francisco Paula

as i said i am willing to take the picture for you all.

Rubiee

Quote from: Blushing on June 07, 2010, 03:59:17 PM
(list updated to here)

Maybe whoever can, can meet at gate after cannon opening weekend for a photo op ...

Saturday morning might be easier for everyone? Though I think I saw noon at the Dancing Bear (?)

Heavens i'm going to actually have to LEARN faire this year.... and where everything is.
~* Rubiee Tallyn Hayes

Mistress of the Keys, Keeper of Pandora's Box, Vocalist and Glitter Bomber Extraordinaire.

Ian Maxwell

I'll be there opening day and available for photo at any time, I'll have my camera too.

Ian

Skip

I will be there from open to close on opening day so count me in for wherever it is going to be.

Skip

The Professor

QuoteI guess my mega pixies are fast then as I hae a TON of photos of the Professor on my pbase site.

Yes, but they all say 'WANTED' under them!

I do appreciate your shots, dear lady, they are some of the best ever taken of your deservedly humble servant.

Best!
"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Zoë

Quote from: Rubiee on June 07, 2010, 07:22:46 PM
Quote from: Blushing on June 07, 2010, 03:59:17 PM
(list updated to here)

Maybe whoever can, can meet at gate after cannon opening weekend for a photo op ...

Saturday morning might be easier for everyone? Though I think I saw noon at the Dancing Bear (?)

Heavens i'm going to actually have to LEARN faire this year.... and where everything is.

Mornings are usually tough for those of us who work booths, just because we're inside the gates well before cannon...speaking for my fellow foodies I know that roughly 15-20 minutes after cannon (about 6:45 real people time) is the easiest to manage...

We need a "decider guy"...or gal...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Skip

Quote from: Zoë on June 08, 2010, 02:09:44 AM

Mornings are usually tough for those of us who work booths, just because we're inside the gates well before cannon...speaking for my fellow foodies I know that roughly 15-20 minutes after cannon (about 6:45 real people time) is the easiest to manage...

Ok Zoe I am not sure what you mean by "real people time" but I hope its not really 6:45 our time cause while I would show up there is no way I'm dragging my wife out of bed at around 4:00 to get ready and be down there by then.  Please tell me that the cannon doesn't go off 3 1/2 hours before the gates open  :o!!!!

As for a decider guy I'm game - just after cannon it is by decree of the new guy who probably doesn't really get a vote on anything but is acting all in charge - man sounds like one of those photographers who think they're all that  ;D.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Skip on June 08, 2010, 07:00:57 AM

Ok Zoe I am not sure what you mean by "real people time" but I hope its not really 6:45 our time cause while I would show up there is no way I'm dragging my wife out of bed at around 4:00 to get ready and be down there by then.  Please tell me that the cannon doesn't go off 3 1/2 hours before the gates open  :o!!!!

4am Skip? WOW you are harsh. I drag myself out between 5-6;30, get in the shower, do something with my hair, put on make-up. Partially dress (Chemise and shoes and bloomers) Make sandwiches, drag what needs to go to the car and head out between 7:30 - 8 and get to gate by 9 with great parking. And I live in way north Loveland. Once on grounds, then I finish dressing. Try wearing a fathingale for 1.5 hours in a car along with ALL the layers in a noble dress and French Hood/Gabled Hood when your head already hits the roof of the car (I'm very tall)

Oh and thanks Professor, I knew you had seen the pics. And the wanted part... thats because you are wanted to teach others ALL of that knowledge you have in that head of yours. I'm begining to think your really a android with a 1 million terrbits of stored data.

Cannon goes off at 10 sharp
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Skip

Quote from: Lady de Laney on June 08, 2010, 08:26:18 AM
Quote from: Skip on June 08, 2010, 07:00:57 AM

Ok Zoe I am not sure what you mean by "real people time" but I hope its not really 6:45 our time cause while I would show up there is no way I'm dragging my wife out of bed at around 4:00 to get ready and be down there by then.  Please tell me that the cannon doesn't go off 3 1/2 hours before the gates open  :o!!!!

4am Skip? WOW you are harsh. I drag myself out between 5-6;30, get in the shower, do something with my hair, put on make-up. Partially dress (Chemise and shoes and bloomers) Make sandwiches, drag what needs to go to the car and head out between 7:30 - 8 and get to gate by 9 with great parking. And I live in way north Loveland. Once on grounds, then I finish dressing. Drying wearing a fathingale for 1.5 hours in a car along with ALL the layers in a noble dress and French Hood/Gabled Hood when your head already hits the roof of the car (I'm very tall)

Oh and thanks Professor, I knew you had seen the pics. And the wanted part... thats because you are wanted to teach others ALL of that knowledge you have in that head of yours. I'm begining to think your really a android with a 1 million terrbits of stored data.

Cannon goes off at 10 sharp

Thanks you Lady de Laney for clearing that up and trust me I have no intention of getting up at 4 am to drive down to the faire.  I mean as you can see I do need a little extra time to fix my hair but not that much time  ;D.

Ok then I still call for a group shot right after opening cannon since I don't have to get there by 6:30.

We have some things in common, I live in North Loveland and also scrape my head in certain cars (maybe that's where the hair went) and it takes me lots of time to get ready - ok two out of three anyway.

Zoë

Haha, no, I meant Post Meridian on that 6:45, I should have clarified.  No way in hell I would get up at 4am either!!  :)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Adriana Rose

The earliest I drag my bum outta bed on fair days is 6:30 lol. The trick this year is getting the little monster used to early mornings :-\

Tanda

I'll be up at 4am opening day. And hopefully most of the way through my work day.

I'm going in all early in hopes of making opening gate first day. If not first day, certainly the following week.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Blushing

OK Zoe ... you called it!  Opening day, 6:45pm-ish (after closing cannon) near front/main gate.  Can repeat during the season ... since most of us end up there anyways.  ;D

Photo op and meet n greet at noon at Dancing Bear ...
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Francisco Paula

have fun all. I most likely won't make the closting one and will have to see about the afternoon one

Skip

Quote from: Blushing on June 09, 2010, 12:38:13 AM
OK Zoe ... you called it!  Opening day, 6:45pm-ish (after closing cannon) near front/main gate.  Can repeat during the season ... since most of us end up there anyways.  ;D

Photo op and meet n greet at noon at Dancing Bear ...

Sounds good but be forwarned that I will be pestering everybody all day anyway for pics.