News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wishing

Started by Imestra, July 23, 2010, 05:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imestra

Re-reading five month old posts in the Ohio Forum, wishing rennies would start posting here.

So I post.

Six weeks wait ahead  *sigh*

Also wishing Rennvaiders will come the 4th week of Faire, so rennvasion does not conflict with another beloved event.  
Wish it wasn't so bloody hot outside.
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Old Tinker

Quote from: Imestra on July 23, 2010, 05:34:45 PM
Re-reading five month old posts in the Ohio Forum, wishing rennies would start posting here.

So I post.

Six weeks wait ahead  *sigh*

Also wishing Rennvaiders will come the 4th week of Faire, so rennvasion does not conflict with another beloved event.  
Wish it wasn't so bloody hot outside.

good day our dear Imestra,
me wish as thee does,
not much chat on the Ol'forum anymore,
but there will be some chatter soon for OHRF.
did thee notice,
our "Captain" set the date for "DECA Gather'n" ?
be well dearest,
Tink and Belle... 
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Dragonlord

I feel the same way Lady Imestra.  I scroll past the Ohio thread noticing there aren't any new posts.  I find myself reading threads from other faires, waiting for this one to come alive once more.  So let's use the next six weeks to fill in what all has been happening with each other since last season. 

I have been browsing and looking for discount tickets but have yet to come across any.  Will post if I find some.  I ordered a kilt today (tis me first) and a few other items.  Need to get some leather to make a kilt belt.  I am hoping to swing up to the Great Lakes faire this coming weekend if things work out as planned.  My last taste of faire was the Ashville Viking fest back in April so am getting antsy for this year to start.

Imestra

Quote from: Old Tinker on July 23, 2010, 08:36:26 PM
did thee notice,
our "Captain" set the date for "DECA Gather'n" ?

Yes, indeed I did notice!   8)
although the Deca Gather'n is even farther in the future, and even more the wistful wishing applies.

But, Dragonlord! ooo - men in kilts! HUZZAH!  ;D
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars