News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Traveling to MIRF

Started by Lord Clisto of York, September 17, 2010, 03:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Hail,

I will be attending the Michigan Renaissance Faire in Holly on the weekend of 9/25-26/10. Originally I was only going for one day that Sunday, but, plans have changed and I have a few more vacation days to use up for the year so I am now going for BOTH Saturday and Sunday. HUZZAH!!! So, if anyone else is going that weekend, send me a message and let me know.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York,
Knight of the Holy Blade of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Margaret

I will be there Saturday!

Come look for me in the area right before you go through the gates - I am going to be fundraising for the Relay For Life.
Mistress Margaret Baynham
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)

LadyAnn

I shall see thee on Sunday M'Lord.
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Celtic Lady

Huzzah! Not only did we get to see you three weekends here in Des Moines we will (maybe, due to the size of the faire) see you at MiRF as well. Sir Morgan and I will be there both days.

Jon Foster

We hope to see you there...

Jon.

Ladyfair

Smile....curtsy
You know where we are at.... stop by!! 

Hey does this mean your going to Fishers as well?

Cant wait to see you again 8)
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Lord Clisto of York

Lady Faire I will be at Fishers as well. HUZZAH!!

Jon, where will you be?

Celtic Lady, it will be fun to see you both here too. Looking forward to it.

Lady Ann, sorry you can no longer make it. Wish I could have seen you.

Margaret, I will be there for sure outside the gates. I will look for you.

Getting more excited by the moment.

Lord Clisto of York

I will be leaving around noon tomorrow (Friday 24th) to head down there. Hope to see many of you over the weekend. I also hope the weather is going to be as they are predicting in that it is in the 60's and NO RAIN...

See you all soon, my friends

Lord Clisto, Duke of York
Knight of the Holy Blade of York

Jon Foster

I think our only day at the faire this weekend will be Sunday. I'll probably be around the Guinness Pub a lot as I'll be in pirate garb.  ;)

Jon.

Lord Clisto of York

Cool, just stop me and say Hi. Will be a grand time.

CarnevaleDellaMuse

Buon Giorno, Signiore!

On your way up the hill passing the Castle, forse (perhaps) you will stop by and visit Calliope and Bianca at the Salona Della Muse, per piacare/per favore?

We love meeting new, handsome, wealthy gentlemen!   ;D

Ciao, bello!

Lord Clisto of York

What a great time at the faire this past weekend!!! It was a little on the cool side, but nothing a cloak or heavier garb didn't fix. The kind of weather we rennies dream of up this way. It was so nice to have seen many of my friends whom I have not in some time. Thanks for all the warm wishes. It was really funny that on Saturday many did not even know it was me they were talking to in my new garb. I actually had a 5 minute conversation with on person that realized it was me just after he removed my flat hat. LOL... That was funny. Wish I could be there for closing, but I will be off to Indiana.

I am working on my pictures and should have them up soon. Took so many and a lot of super ones as well. I will keep everyone informed.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York

Lord Clisto of York

Lady Ann,

A special thank you for making it out to the faire. You really surprised me after you said you wouldn't be able to come. It is always such a treat to see you and you looked fantastic and wild as always. Thank you, Thank you, thank you.

Clisto

gypsyqueenie

Good to see you as well and glad you had a good time mate
Admiral Morgan Ramirez MD
Pirate Lord of Lake Huron
Brethren of the Great Lakes Inc
Michigan Pirate Festival
etc

Jon Foster

It was nice to see you again Lord Clisto. But I forgot to get a new picture of you! DOH.  :(

Jon.